GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've got a non-nav Premium edition (couldn't wait for Sat Nav!) and have been using my Garmin Nuvi 610. As an iPhone user as well it's all getting a bit cluttered and I wondered whether there were any GTR owners who have found a good solution for mounting their iPhone in the GTR and using it as a Satnav.

I was thinking of one of the Brodit holders (see link below) and the Tom Tom app.

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/SiteGFX/Brodit_Images/654417-4.jpg

Any words of wisdom out there?

Thanks,
Rob

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
If you use the search function of the forum you'll find shed loads of stuff I've posted on this....

Also, the Brodit dashclip is very good, I use that now.

Co-pilot live is better than TomTom as it allows ipod functionality with playlists when the nav is being used.

If you search, you'll see the solution I'm using which puts sound straight into your radio at 87.7 without a transmitter.

This forum has stacks of info, you just have to look.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charlie Charles - I did try a few searches before posting but didn't come up with much - I'll have another go now that you've pointed me in the right direction.
Thanks again,
Rob

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Thanks Charlie Charles - I did try a few searches before posting but didn't come up with much - I'll have another go now that you've pointed me in the right direction.
Thanks again,
Rob
Click my username and find all threads started by me and if you want more info, PM me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts