GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get a R33 GTR
just wondering what you guys think makes an R33 GTR good looking..
to be honest. i don't think they are good looking to begin with...but CAN WE MAKE IT ???????

post pics of a R33 GTR that u think it looks the BEST !
thx

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't either like the R33 GT-R original look, in my opinion it needs some body kit styling to look good/really good.
Here's a few i really like, the one on top is my own ride photoshopped into white from red (it's at the moment being resprayed to white).

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the R33 either, but the pics of the 400R that Matty has posted are absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I reckon Cliff J's R33 is one of the best i have seen around for ages now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
imo the r 33 gtr is the best looking... take a look at aferx`s 33, a fine example and no need for a big bodykit, keep it clean and tidy looking
Thanks mate nice one i agree the R33 doesn't have to be over the top to look good keep it simple here's my 50 pence worth :D

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Thanks mate nice one i agree the R33 doesn't have to be over the top to look good keep it simple here's my 50 pence worth :D
+1 :D (edit - sorry for huge picture)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I reckon Cliff J's R33 is one of the best i have seen around for ages now.
If that is photoshopped that is a EXTREMELY good photoshop it's so hard to turn something white, you got the original pic?

I agreem take a leaf from his book, but don't put some 400r arches on though!:chairshot
Jamie, Thanks mate, I feed you a roast dinner and you compliment my car, good trade, good trade :D

Liam, still under debate my friend, still thinking about it :D

Here are pictures of my 33, with and without the 400R arches :)

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
With the R33 GT-R, you have two options. Either remain close to the original styling and emphasise certain points, or go for something unqiue. I chose the former, while Matt J's R33 is the finest example of the latter I have ever seen.

Here's my ex-missile, with both wheel sets.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah i have it here:
im sorry mate, but you are doing your car an injustice. It is absolutely beautiful in red as it is and very rare. Mines white and after seeing yours considering spraying it red. Could i have the colour code please? And some more pics aswell please

·
Registered
618 Posts
I think the R33 GTR looks great in standard form, wheels really make a difference.

Aferx car is awesome with the polished wheels fitted.

Here is a picture of mine on the move....

·
Registered
195 Posts
This thread seems to have mutaded to a "Show your Skyline" thread.

lee: The color is a fully custom, so there's unfortunately no color code.

1 - 20 of 422 Posts