GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Camskill still the best place for cheap tyres?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
tyres

i got my last set off tyretraders.com.was the cheapest place(even with delivery) i could find them.you put your sizes in and lists all the different makes and prices up for you.hope that helps:thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
tyretraders is £50 cheaper than camskills for a set of my tires. Both offer a price beater service so you might be able to knock either down.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
My missus recently used a place called 'Event Mobile Tyre Service'.

They were only a few quid more expensive then Camskill but they come round to your home and fit/valve/balance them included in the price.

Might be worth a try ?

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys-Camskill still have the best price for 265/35/18

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Camskill are the best so far

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got my last set off tyretraders.com.was the cheapest place(even with delivery) i could find them.you put your sizes in and lists all the different makes and prices up for you.hope that helps:thumbsup:

These guys are now cheaper than Camskill!!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Depends what tyre you want

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Title's wrong. Should be "Best place for cheap tyres".

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thing is it varies depending on the tyre size & brand, I don't think there's a definitive "cheapest" place... Google has worked for me in the past, for example search Toyo 265 35 18 under the google shopping tab... got lucky a couple of times when sorting by cheapest first with websites who only had 1 in stock for less than half price :).

Edit- http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=Toyo+265+35+18&oe=utf-8&hl=en&scoring=p

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Lol you a teacher:D
Yup, I also have a mate that can get me good deals on tyres in London!!! :chairshot :clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts