GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought myself a 5 digit registration for my 32 and want to buy front 330x84 mm and rear 330x165mm number plates with lettering on a single line in 64mm font.

Anyone know anywhere that can do this properly and actually deliver legally correct import plates.

ps. Demon Plates completely failed to achieve correct legal font size and spacing a few years back so please don’t suggest them.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I just bought myself a 5 digit registration for my 32 and want to buy front 330x84 mm and rear 330x165mm number plates with lettering on a single line in 64mm font.

Anyone know anywhere that can do this properly and actually deliver legally correct import plates.

ps. Demon Plates completely failed to achieve correct legal font size and spacing a few years back so please don***8217;t suggest them.
FHC Shop (Full House Customs) is your best bet. They do gelled plates mainly but also supply high quality standard style plates.

They're pretty well versed on what's legal and what's not and put on the appropriate legal markings where required on all legal plates. They can advise on what sizes are possible without being deemed illegal.

EDIT - Just in case you're interested, check out Static Plates. I bought a GTR reg recently and was looking for something removal for the front reg. These are supposed to stick to a clean surface and easily come off - can be done continuously and don't use any adhesive which thought was pretty slick.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Another one for Craigsplates, I got my 6 digit plate made up by them for my R33 GTR. Legal size and font, they're very helpful and have an easy to use website to get the right (legal) size. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
Craigsplates here too, got my R34 GTR number plate spot on and in the available slot on the front of the car.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Living in America, I always missed the European plates. They just look so damn better than the rectangular loafs we have in the US.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts