GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just new to the forum and looking to get my gtr stage 5 anybody had this done and where would yous advise spoke to a few tuning companys but sometimes better to speak to people in the know thanks for any help and look forward to speaking to a lot of yous

ps its stage 4 at the minute aswell forgot to put that

regards
steven

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Jurgen @ JMimports would be a good shout. Top blokes who know their stuff. They can liase with Litchfields as well for mapping etc i believe. Labour rates are also a bit cheaper than Litchfields.

I live in Newcastle and have used JMimports for servicing and a few odd jobs like fitting diffuser, mirror folding kits etc. I've had litchfield do the tuning etc as i was thinking about a warranty with them which wolld probably be a good idea if you're going stage V.

I can't fault either outfit really.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Having your tuner local is a great thing - suggesting JM imports for you. Also a good rep with the R35

Circlips and other basic gbox mods for stage 5 probably a good idea, particularly if an earlier car.

I assume stage 5 is turbos, fuel pumps, downpipes and atleast a rod upgrade? Over and above stage 4 (injectors, engine management, full system and enlarged inlets)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hi mate,

Give me a shout if you need anything we can work on all the GTRs from 480-1600 bhp models.

We can tune on Ecutek or cobb have plenty of experience in this car.

Let me know what you need and what your plans are ;-)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
For your location, I'd personally choose Jurgen @ JM Imports. You've only got to see his GTR to know ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi mate,

Give me a shout if you need anything we can work on all the GTRs from 480-1600 bhp models.

We can tune on Ecutek or cobb have plenty of experience in this car.

Let me know what you need and what your plans are ;-)
Hi what would i need to do for stage 5 internals ??????? what sort of price to thanks

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Litchfields based on the fact my stage 1 with dp made 569 whp which is around 630-640 and ran a healthy 10.7 with 1.5 60ft time on litchfield tyre set up and tc. There work and mapping is awesome, my car is an example which speaks for itself!

I don't have anything against jm or jurgen as he would probably be the only other person I would trust to work on my car, we just are over this side and iain always been the first point of call, he's always helped he's a top bloke!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.