GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just new to the forum and looking to get my gtr stage 5 anybody had this done and where would yous advise spoke to a few tuning companys but sometimes better to speak to people in the know thanks for any help and look forward to speaking to a lot of yous

ps its stage 4 at the minute aswell forgot to put that

regards
steven

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Litchfield
SVM

Take your pic depending on who you personally like more.

As I am in the South East I'd probably get Sly at Kaizer motors to do it via Litchfield.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoke to Litchfield about power and prices best to know from others who have already had work done just that many people do this now

regards
steven

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Wouldn't Jamie at Evotune or Jurgen at JMimports be most local, both have good reputations.

Personally would use SVM, simply because of the back up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi and welcome.

Wouldn't Jamie at Evotune or Jurgen at JMimports be most local, both have good reputations.

Personally would use SVM, simply because of the back up.
hi thanks for your reply i want the best i can for my money so want as much info as i can

regards
steven

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Jurgen @ JMimports would be a good shout. Top blokes who know their stuff. They can liase with Litchfields as well for mapping etc i believe. Labour rates are also a bit cheaper than Litchfields.

I live in Newcastle and have used JMimports for servicing and a few odd jobs like fitting diffuser, mirror folding kits etc. I've had litchfield do the tuning etc as i was thinking about a warranty with them which wolld probably be a good idea if you're going stage V.

I can't fault either outfit really.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Having your tuner local is a great thing - suggesting JM imports for you. Also a good rep with the R35

Circlips and other basic gbox mods for stage 5 probably a good idea, particularly if an earlier car.

I assume stage 5 is turbos, fuel pumps, downpipes and atleast a rod upgrade? Over and above stage 4 (injectors, engine management, full system and enlarged inlets)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hi mate,

Give me a shout if you need anything we can work on all the GTRs from 480-1600 bhp models.

We can tune on Ecutek or cobb have plenty of experience in this car.

Let me know what you need and what your plans are ;-)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
For your location, I'd personally choose Jurgen @ JM Imports. You've only got to see his GTR to know ;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Can't go wrong with JM imports . Great bunch of lads who know there GTRs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi mate,

Give me a shout if you need anything we can work on all the GTRs from 480-1600 bhp models.

We can tune on Ecutek or cobb have plenty of experience in this car.

Let me know what you need and what your plans are ;-)
Hi what would i need to do for stage 5 internals ??????? what sort of price to thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Litchfields based on the fact my stage 1 with dp made 569 whp which is around 630-640 and ran a healthy 10.7 with 1.5 60ft time on litchfield tyre set up and tc. There work and mapping is awesome, my car is an example which speaks for itself!

I don't have anything against jm or jurgen as he would probably be the only other person I would trust to work on my car, we just are over this side and iain always been the first point of call, he's always helped he's a top bloke!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts