GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the thread "the best r33 in the u.k" I thought I'd see what people's opinion was regarding who has the best r32?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Satansbodyguard
Natbrats300
Mels new r32
these are the ones I look at the most but as Mark say's, there are so many. As a finished example I'd probably say Fuggles blue r334

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
It depends how you define best.
As I like one that looks stock and goes well on track I'm quite fond of mine, because it's been tweaked to be exactly what I want.
I'm also a sucker for Wine Red. :)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Being an r33 owner I can easily pick my fav r33 but when I look at the r32 its hard to say which I prefer. I like the looks of so many from stock to fully modified but there is one I saw on google images that looks wise is my cup of tea

black body, black wheels with chunky tyres and white writting on the side wall. It looked so muscular. Bone stock body with a slightly deeper splitter
No idea who it belongs to but I'd easily swap my r33 for it.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
depends on what "best" means .

It so hard to quantify and 32s are probably more different than 33s

If its the car in terms of how well done it is then probablly bobs though as you say Kriss wide body will also get votes

Of course if you are a purist and like them standard.........:chuckle:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I like them standard Nismo look with some nice wheels and certainly not with crazy body kits or externally bastardised like some are. Bobs one is very nice also Leo's should be amazing too.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Best standard model - RSVFOUR's (Not perfect, but totally original).
Richard's - Fresh super clean import with nice mods.
Mine - Love the way it looks, sits and drives, but has got some way to go before being the best in the UK.

Best in the world in my opinion, this

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts