GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got it? I believe the Do-Luck Skyline (M22 GTR?) was broken into parts and sold off as was the ex Barry Sheene car; please correct me if I'm wrong. Those two being my top picks from a while back, current one has to be the silver one, not sure who owns it but I think he's located in Aberdeen and it's a UK car owned from new.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Robs 'RIPS NZ built' Borg R33gtr for me - if you've seen that build and the utter dedication that went into literally EVERY nut and bolt

Rb30 with a big turbo - it might not be the original twin tub setup but in terms of the work done on the rest of the car.. faultless - work of art.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll go do a search......

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
MattJs is the Silver one I think your talking about. I'd also probably go with Matts car but there is also a MP one that used to belong to gtr dav which is very very close.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MattJs is the Silver one I think your talking about. I'd also probably go with Matts car but there is also a MP one that used to belong to gtr dav which is very very close.
I'll check that out too, cheers

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
my choice was purely from a 'whats the tidiest R33gtr yet still packs a wallop' - sorry Matt forgot about yours but yours is a WMD now not a 33gtr :rofl:

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
can only be the Borg if you're after best example, although i've not seen it in the flesh the build was mesmerising.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Mine has undergone a full ground up restoration in the past 2 years, virtually everything has been replaced with new and if not then refurb'd and painted, not that it was too bad before hand but I like it to be pristine. :)

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Mine has undergone a full ground up restoration in the past 2 years, virtually everything has been replaced with new and if not then refurb'd and painted, not that it was too bad before hand but I like it to be pristine. :)
Grovelling doesn't suit you Matt ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So.....just read the RIPS Borg thread! Build cost guesstimate anyone? matt j?

:runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Who's got it? I believe the Do-Luck Skyline (M22 GTR?) was broken into parts and sold off as was the ex Barry Sheene car; please correct me if I'm wrong. Those two being my top picks from a while back, current one has to be the silver one, not sure who owns it but I think he's located in Aberdeen and it's a UK car owned from new.
Have you seen A BEUT ???

Check her out, NO silly spoilers, wide arches, vents all over the place, just a nice recently painted Du Luck front bumper !! and Nissan's finest sexy curves (not box like R32 and R34)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts