GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above looking for recommendations toward the Best available as today both my cars went through the trap my mate and myself gutted 100% sure they coming in the post very soon hate variable speed cameras

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

·
Ooo Matron !
2,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts
Reactions: TREG

·
Registered
616 Posts
interesting! how reliable? accurate pre-warnings?

thanks
Very accurate for statics and Mobile locations, free updates for life included, great for driving in London and other areas you are not familiar with. I am about to fit it to my new M5 Competition along with a dashcam.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That will look awful fitted on a gtr on the front because the shape of the bumper, rear will look OK, problem is average speed cameras get you from the front
Worth mentioning: some average speed cameras are now changing from front to rear facing. The A77, which is close to me, is an example.

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I***8217;m using a road angle pure and it seams to do the job. Tried a blue eye thing and for £1000 I thought it was crap

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts
Radarbot pro is quite good too
Found a Radarbot features that's well cool! pair the app with your R35 Bluetooth (see attached picture below) then got in my R35 with phone locked and in my pocket, the app auto connects to the car bluetooth, and then gives me camera etc verbal warnings thru the car speakers! Ace! It also pauses the music as well, tells me the alert and speed limit, music then resumes! No need for a mounted phone on windscreen etc

Attachments

Reactions: TREG

·
R35 Section manager
10,891 Posts
Found a Radarbot features that's well cool! pair the app with your R35 Bluetooth, then got in my R35 with phone locked and in my pocket, the app auto connects to the car bluetooth, and then gives me camera etc verbal warnings thru the car speakers! Ace! It also pauses the music as well, tells me the alert and speed limit, music then resumes! No need for a mounted phone on windscreen etc

Was that for the extra £5.49 mate?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts