GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
IMHO, there is no 'best' time to look for a GTR, you have to be ready to wait (as you are) and look at as many as possible to get comparables for the kind of outlay you want.

The law of averages should dictate that the longer you look, the better the chances are of finding 'the' car you want.

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Surely it depends on your budget and what you want to get for the money though.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
You seem mad steve?
I think the best time to buy is when the next GTR comes out so It will lower the price on them (34s mainly) 2007 that is

·
6,817 Posts
The best time is all the time, the GTRs are there now, chase them and you will find what you're looking for.

or wait here on the forum and check the members nice cars for sale.:)

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
You seem mad steve?
I think the best time to buy is when the next GTR comes out so It will lower the price on them (34s mainly) 2007 that is

It's absolutely impossible to predict whether the launch will lower or raise prices, IMO. A reminder, to the world, of the GT-R marque could increase demand for all GTR's and subsequently push prices up.:)

it's just a thought

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm wanting to spend as little as possible on as best as possible ;)

Na, i guess what i'm harping at is.... Is it a buyers market in the winter months?

I have noticed, and experienced, how hard it is to sell a skyline around dec/jan and feb.

A tatty looking but mech sound GTR would suit me fine as it's going to get abused :lol:

On that note, has anyone got contacts for companys that will fabricate a full cage in a 32 GTR? Full bracing through the bulkhead to the front struts etc?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts