GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm thinking about selling my R33 GTR after 6 years of ownership. Just wondering what's the best why to go about it? Do I stick it on eBay and hope I don't get messed about too much or sell to a trader for less hassle? Or somehow try and sell to somebody in the US!

Any suggestion's would be very helpful! Thanks.

Chris

·
Vendor
12,676 Posts
Hey Chris, 6 great years I hope? Drop me a watsap on 07731394953 and let's see if I can help.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm thinking about selling my R33 GTR after 6 years of ownership. Just wondering what's the best why to go about it? Do I stick it on eBay and hope I don't get messed about too much or sell to a trader for less hassle? Or somehow try and sell to somebody in the US!

Any suggestion's would be very helpful! Thanks.

Chris
The answer is DON'T SELL IT !!!

Reactions: Johnny R33

·
Registered
669 Posts
I sold mine and never looked back. They can be a burden
Once you get in tuning them it's a money pit yes. Mine was only mapped to 400ish hp. Everything else was stock. Still had to replace the clutch and intake gasket after a while.

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )...
132 Posts
I guess it all depends on what you want out of these Skylines! A few years of fun, then onto the next adventure. Or keep it as investment, a piece of history, or just cause you love the brand. I'm the " keep it for history/ investment " guy , ( plus my 13 year old grandson would kill me ) . And the fun aspect, now that I will have the " UnHoly Trinity " in a month or two. Just bought a R32, and a R34 from private owner in Japan. Now that I'm 65 , 🧐 and can enjoy the fruits of my lifetime of work, plus I always have love " Godzilla's " . And mayhaps pass it down to the upcoming generation who can appreciate the Skylines for what they are , not what they are worth !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts