GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a Skyline was referred to as "quite a bit quicker than my 300hp Misti Evo", what would it be packing?? 350hp?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I appreciate what you're saying. I was in two minds whether to even post or not.

I just figured that there is a good chance that there might be someone on here that had been in a 300hp Evo and various Skylines. Thought they might be able to make a comparison.

Perhaps a bit a long shot then.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My m8, has an FQ 300 Evo 8, with de-cat and full cat back, and its slightly quicker all round than my 32 GTR which was standard at the time, he can pull an indicated 160+, I still have the limiter on mine so cant compare flat out.

He went against a 600+ 34 on a duel carrigeway (private) and was well beaten, obviously!

But as has been said, alot of variables in there.

·
Hawaii-5-0
1,817 Posts
GTR-Ad said:
If a Skyline was referred to as "quite a bit quicker than my 300hp Misti Evo", what would it be packing?? 350hp?
Quite a bit more than 300bhp.

Give or take a smidgen.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Milko said:
My m8, has an FQ 300 Evo 8, with de-cat and full cat back, and its slightly quicker all round than my 32 GTR which was standard at the time, he can pull an indicated 160+, I still have the limiter on mine so cant compare flat out.

He went against a 600+ 34 on a duel carrigeway (private) and was well beaten, obviously!

But as has been said, alot of variables in there.
A fair response, thank you. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts