GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few shots from the first ever BHP Jap Show held at Lydden Hill on Saturday. Weather was superb & perfect for track conditions too :

The rest can viewed HERE

Also much to the shock of many people I took my R32 out for a little spin as well :runaway: It wasn't anywhere near ready to be honest but two warm up laps, a little aggression & two cool down laps did show that the suspension by MEISTERR & the set up by Ian at I.A MOTORSPORTS was superb. Its been a long time since I've hit a track so on quite a few occasions my line was out & I was in third instead of second but the words 'like glue' just give testament to this car of mine ... & forgiving :p My thanks to Jay for the free tracktime, Jerrick for taking me out in the Civic first to get the lines & layout & then for advice when I threw us around the track :p :thumbsup:

& check the happy look at the end :p :thumbsup:

·
Registered
732 Posts
hi there in th 9th pic of the silver 33 what spoiler is that? maby just the ends thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice pics there Speed Merchant. There is even a lovely one of my car in there. It was great to see GTROC and Skylineowners.com working so well together. Hopefully the BHP jap edition show will grow. It certainly has potential.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi there in th 9th pic of the silver 33 what spoiler is that? maby just the ends thanks
It's a JUN spoiler I believe.

Satansbodyguard said:
who make's the strut brace & rear wing on this beast ????
No idea, you could always contact SVA IMPORTS & ask them ?

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a similar R34 on their website which is an astronomical £74995 !!!
If your talking about the R33 then its probably fake!

·
Registered
524 Posts
its a genuine jun rear spoiler dude. not to everyones taste but i love it hence why i got it...lol.

good pics there kriss. so glad you went out in the end. told you you wouldnt resist...haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi kriss

took your advice and joined gtroc aswell:thumbsup:
good to see you again and to meet the family.

had a great day,and the rest of the guys made us feel very welcome
looks like you had fun on the track,maybe i'll have a go next time:nervous:

great pic of my car aswell!

catch up with you soon

jason,cher,ben and pip

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Personally I do very few engine pictures ... after all even after a bit of dress up there an engine :p But I suppose its what floats peoples boats at the end of the day.

Also thanks John he got round to posting up YOUTUBE a few of my end laps & just for a change you'll also see Dean on there too :chuckle: :thumbsup:

Can't wait now to do the work next year so we can give it some at last :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice Vid Speed Merchant. It was good to see you out on the track. With every lap I could see you building more and more confidence and and getting faster each time.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With every lap I could see you building more and more confidence and and getting faster each time.
As I said, it was more a test run for everything, next year will be looking to putting some more power down to see how she goes :thumbsup:
Plus John should have a steadier hand for his new camcorder by then too :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts