GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have an SX-Performance fuel pump in perfect condition, it is capable of supporting 1000+ bhp and is designed to handle up to 45psi of fuel pressure !!!!! so will run a high hp gtr with no worries.

--------------
Ultra high-flow rates exceed: 120 Gallons/ph at 12 volts and 10 PSI !!!!!

Flow-thru design maintains maximum cooling, produces outstanding reliability, and provides consistent fuel delivery from idle to full throttle

-----------------------

Also included is a custom designed aluminium swirl pot to match the pump and setup, also included is all of the relays and electronics needed to power and switch the pump on and off with the ignition etc.

The whole lot looks like new and is practically that as it hasnt had much use at all.

I bought the setup to replace my fuel system as i was getting a loss of pressure at high revs now i am running more power, since buying this however i have found that R32GTR's have smaller fuel lines and that is where the bottleneck was. Since changing to larger fuel lines and braided hosing etc the issue is resolved and with me not wanting to get any more power from the car (cant afford a new gearbox to cope with it lol) this setup is totally overkill and not required.

A great setup for anyone wanting to run a gtr with 550bhp to 1000bhp with a safe margin of pump capability and a top of the line fuel setup :flame:

One of the main reasons for me going for a top of the line single pump was that if i used 2 smaller ones and one failed then it would keep running lean and be the end of my engine :( :( :(

Im not after top money for it all as these things usually cost a lot of cash but would like to use the money towards some new rims so please send offers via PM

Thanks,

Pete

Pic of the fuel pump:

Pic of the swirlpot:

Pic of the relay setup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Er, Pete. I run four fuel pumps and 6Bar pressure. Not so sure 45psi (3bar?) cuts it. Although the SX looks a prettier pump than my Bosch race ones!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha,

My fault, It was meant to be 90PSI at that flow rating

-----------------

Each SX Performance fuel pump is acceptance tested, not only for safety and leakage, but also for proper performance and efficiency. The pump can deliver a perfect consistent flow rate when running up to 90 PSI !!

The SX Performance 18203 pump is also coast guard approved. This can only be accomplished by an independent lab setting fire under the pump a minimum of 2-1/2 minutes, bringing the total outside surface temperature to over 1300° F. After exposure to this harsh condition, the fuel pump must not leak!

-----------------------

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for example,

the nismo/hks/apexi etc top of range pumps are all rated up to 280ltr/ph @ 45psi
and these are easily good for 600bhp....

this SX fuel pump runs up to 370ltr/ph @ 45psi :)
and will run up to 90PSI no probs ! (Tested to 100psi max)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts