GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Sorry, no new stock yet***128550; i have been very busy because i have lots of work now and couple other projects, + little baby girl***9786;

But i promise, adaptors are coming and i will write here when i have them. Thanks for your interest and i hope you can wait:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Any updates teetee? - I have money burning a hole in my pocket as I want to buy these adaptors!

When will they be ready to ship out?

Russell

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Hi all! I'm sorry for delays, i visited machine shop last friday and they told adaptors are ready in january, maybe end of january. I have asked other machine shops too because i dont like waiting so much but i cant get those made any faster, and price is at least double. But in the future, i will go to other machine shop and will get adaptors faster.

·
Registered
296 Posts
So, long story short....... you will have adaptors available to sell to us at the existing prices at the end of January?

I will take a FRONT and REAR set of the adaptors so please PM me the total cost and the Payment details so I can get the money off to you as soon as they are ready. Shipping will be to the UK.

Thanks,

Russell

101 - 112 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.