GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front brake kit includes everything to bolt onto a S14/a + Skyline

Aston Martin Vanquish Brembo F50 calipers, these are brand new and never been used. They come with a pair of nearly new Pagid RS4 pads.
Rotors are 330mm, Bells and caliper adapters made so that they would fit under 17" wheels.

Pair of stainless braided Hel hoses.
£900 + postage, although pickup would be preferable due to the weight.

Located in Owestry

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Fantastic bit of kit you have there mate, (similar to what im running) :) and at a good price too!
Can I ask where you got the brackets made up please as im going to need to get some made for my Aston 4 pot rears soon?
Good luck with the sale, sure someone will snap your hand off!
:)
bob

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
3g did the brackets, but honestly db power is the place to get more made up :)

Powervane did the disks and bells, 330mm x 32mm :)

Most 6 pot kits are with bigger discs and price tags. Without the specs of each caliper i cant comment on differences really, it's largely down to piston area, pad area and a few other things...

I know these are popular and well calipers on fast nissans :) i have brembos 8s on my car and had 6s before and they have both been excellent :)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
When i saw this kit and what you drove and thought you were dan from db power himself! haha

Brake kit looks awesome mate, and from having used them in a vanquish they worked very well on that tank so will be even better on a gtr!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
is yours blue by any chance? i do believe i have dribbled, i mean seen it! ;)

Free bump for bargain brakes

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Kit had trouble fitting unfortunately :/

Brackets were off, having the matter looked at by 3G hopefully. Positive progress.

Thanks to Evilchap for sorting the trade.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Yeah I bought them a couple of months back.

EDIT:

Why they don't fit = Solved.

-The Hub caliper mounting bolt holes are 16mm thick on an S14, when on an R32 GTR they are 23mm, a difference of 7mm. Hence the bracket is pulled away from the caliper and can not be mounted.

Word of thought if you consider a "s14" kit for your R32. I believe R33 is the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts