GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I there I have an r32 gtr and I am after a set of big front brakes not stupidly expensive but good and also a set of good uprated coil packs as mine are on there way out

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ive got some Brembo F40's with 360mm although from an R33 GTST. Also have the matching rears too. How much you willing to spend?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like the sound of both of these at the moment I only have 17 inch wheels so not to sure will fit under them how much do both of you want for these

·
Registered
381 Posts
I there I have an r32 gtr and I am after a set of big front brakes not stupidly expensive but good and also a set of good uprated coil packs as mine are on there way out
Please do your homework on this. I say this as its not about simply putting on a set of larger brake rotors.

1st off since the roads are sprayed with metal eating salt in the UK I would have a proper look into all of the basics.

Swap out and replace the brake master - use an auto brake booster since its larger and will give you better pedal feel, next get a pedal box -from an s13 UK spec - send it out to have it stiffened and painted. Next Brake masters you will will need to look for an upgraded unit that is slightly larger.

now if you want a set of brembos ok good your on the right track but if you dont have the budget for that A set of high quality rotors with some pads will work - using a 2 peice rotor setup, if you want to keep the stock GT-R 16X8 rims.

Keep in mind if your going for bigger calipers and rotors gotta make sure your rims clear on the inner diameter.

So if your on a budget stick with the stock set up and use all new good and high quality parts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not really on a budget but st the same time don't want to spend a fortune the wheels I got aren't the standard size I have 17x9 or 9.5 can't remember and thanks for the other info good to know about that

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
330 is "ok" depending on the use...I upgraded from stock 32 calipers to brembos and later to wilwoods and every step was a huge improvement!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's the only thing I'm not to sure about is will they be good and big enough or will I have to get bigger wheels and even bigger brakes

·
Registered
723 Posts
I've got for sale a full set of R33 GTR Brembos, along with some EBC Ultimax discs and Pagid RS29 Pads.

Discs and pads done barely any miles and really improved my stopping power - Believe the pads are ceramic based rather than carbon based so work quicker and longer, they cost a small fortune new.

If you're interested there are more pictures here; R32 R33 GTR Brembo Front Rear Brake Calipers Complete w/ Discs & Pagid RS29 Pads | eBay

For sale outside of eBay at £800 :)

Cheers,
Alex

1 - 14 of 14 Posts