GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im looking at getting rid of my standard calipers and putting something with a bit more bite on! My options are the following

D2/Ksport 8pots with 330mm discs and braided lines
Or
Willwood 6pots with 345mm groved brembo discs and Hel braided lines

???

·
Registered
524 Posts
well this is something i have been looking into and my option is a completely different one. i am going for hi spec monster 6's with a 370mm 35mm performance friction disk with performance friction pads. this is there race kit so it doesnt have seals as they melt and it has stainless steel pistons. and price wise yours looking at 1800-1900. they do different size discs etc to. well worth calling and speaking to jeff.

my dad runs there front and rears on his rs500 and they stop bloody well. cant fault them.

o there also floating discs which is what you want too. hope this helps you,

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah yeh i forgot about Hi spec's! cant afford 1800 sadly. one of my mates had willwoods on his clio and christ that could stop hard! and been hearing bad things about the d2s

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I'm thinking...328mm Brembo rotors and Brembo monoblock 4-pot racing calipers, used off of any NASCAR Winston Cup cars - they pop up on eBay quite regularly, about $1500 for front and rear.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will they bolt straight onto my hcr32 though?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
no, but a monkey could fabricate custom caliper brackets in his sleep.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Endless and Project Mu are the top choice of Japanese tuners, and the kits come complete with, calipers, rotors, pads, lines, brackets etc.
We are a dealer for Endless and Project Mu, let me know if interested!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts