GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my Christmas card from my HPC (who are awesome by the way) and it was addressed to kpkpkp, Tina & Morgan.

Now tell me that they dont know what's what and who's who on the forum.

Glad my car is standard.

Kp

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i can safely say my HPC has no idea... :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
The great customer service skills i would expect from a HPC! Diligent, Knowledgeable and all ways having their eyes open as to what youre doing with your car

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
HPCs do regularly view this forum as does NMGB and Nissan Europe. We receive emails and phone calls from all of these but they refrain from getting involved directly on some discussions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The great customer service skills i would expect from a HPC! Diligent, Knowledgeable and always having a eye on what you're doing with your car

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I have become a bit an HPC tart so I'm not sure on my prospects for a Christmas card:p

I suspect it is pretty easy for Nissan or their dealers to identify me:D

Nissan will have no interest, I am sure, in the original parts of my car, stored in Middlehurst's 'Area 51' :nervous:

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
So I got my Christmas card from my HPC (who are awesome by the way) and it was addressed to kpkpkp, Tina & Morgan.

Now tell me that they dont know what's what and who's who on the forum.

Glad my car is standard.

Kp
Got the same card from Gerard...they know exactly who is saying what on t'internet...putting a kiss after his name was perhaps a bit too friendly from Gerard!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts