GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, another useless thread care of the Dirk, anyone been watching it, watched it last night and first impressions say vote off the big black bird, dont remember her name, OR the muscle man, not sure but Big Bird is in the lead at the moment for ousting.

Would also like to have a go on the little blonde bird, Kate, I remembered her name;) Watch out for her lazy eye.

One to watch is gonna be the relative of Ged, Mr Northern, he reminds me of Sexist Sid from Viz magazine.

The addiction has started, see you all in nine weeks time....

·
Registered
905 Posts
You Sad Man Dirk:D

Mind you I agree with you on this, and whats with that chopsey cokney bird....... that is some mouth. They all look a bunch of muppets if you ask me....:D

Si

·
Registered
592 Posts
I usually find I dont really bother with it for the first few weeks coz its way too false, later its false with added bitch :).

What gets me is why do they pick really ugly people? havent they learned anything since pop idols.

·
Registered
961 Posts
get ride of the big mouthed blond !

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Not interested in big brother, dirk can you post a pic of 'kate' to save me having to watch it when it comes on...

Cheers :smokin:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Polar

Sorry dont have a picture but sure you can find a website for her pic.

The big black bird has gotta go along with the mouthy bird from Bermondsey...

Bloody saff londeners;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
That loud mouthed blonde has not stopped talking since she got in the house, if i was there i would of tunneled out by now:)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Guys,

I thought this was supposed to be a Skyline forum (and one that is very short of bandwith of late)

I don't want to cause any arguments but I imagine there's enough stuff out on the web about Big Brother without discussing it here.

No offence intended, I'm just a little concerned that if we don't be a bit more careful about the space we are using we may lose this great resource altogether.

Jez

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry

But ive got skylines, I am a member of this board and this is what I want to talk about.

No offence intended either.:)

·
Registered
961 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Big Bro

Things are starting to change slowly, I am really enjoying Spencer at the moment along with Jonny aka sexist sid. The big Black bird is growing on me and I now still hate the Bermondsey bird, the big nose asian girl and PJ...

Lazy eye Kate is still doing it for me though, have to wait and see if it turns into a love hate thing...

Kick out the loadmouth bermondsey girl!!!!:p

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The only thing that could make it interesting (albeit for a very short time) would be a tactical nuclear missle strike centred around that loud mouthed-horse featured blonde, because I dont like her. :D

Rob

·
Registered
961 Posts
she lost her voice AND SHE STILL GOES!!

spencer rocks so does sandy and the indian girls all right the rest ar all nutts
i watched it from 10 pm to 4:45am and then saw sandy doing laps in the pool for ages in the morning !

they discovered that when they are in complete dark they can see the cameramen behind the glass !hehe

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
My only major gripe with it (other than the fact they arent all supermodels and naked) is that in the day you spend most of the time watching the chickens or listening to the birds.

Why cant they just play it 10mins behind and have someone on-hand to sensor the swearing etc, there cant be THAT much foul mouthednedss going on! Either thar ot just tell them to watch their bloody language!

Rob

·
Registered
961 Posts
agreeded ! but its more what there talking about ,who there saying it about and addvertising , witch is mostly what they talk about !

the only one i dont like is lin
the rest have grown on me

spencer and pj are funny togeter

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
JADE=MOON PIG!!!

Glad they got that Scottish bird out... She was a right nasty piece of work when she was pissed...:eek:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yep

glad Lynne has gone, didnt like her after the Spencer incident, happy she has gone.

Also glad Asian hook nose bird has gone as well.

I reckon that its Spencer who is pi55ing on the seat, Alex is getting the hump over cleanlyness, hes quite funny.

Big black bloke has to go, he has no itelligence or personality other than - ' excellent, wicked'.

·
Registered
961 Posts
wots this bout spencer and the seat !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts