GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right guys who and how much do you pay to insure your big power r32's and who through?how old are you? i currently have a impreza type r and considering a change, but don't want to be a paying massive premium. the type of car i would be interested in would be no more than 650bhp but most likely around the 500 mark as it would be almost a daily driver. so come on guys and girls what you paying:runaway:

mike

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
adian flux ,im 31 years young ,600bhp and all modds listed and costs me £960 fully comp but only aloud to do 3000 miles a year

·
Registered
213 Posts
Some companies are happy with 'engine modifications' and a rough estimate of power increase (100%!). They're not going to pay out what you spent anyway so why bother listing every bit?

·
Registered
213 Posts
ANDY H said:
because they wont insure you !
Have you phoned Flux and asked what your agreed value come a smash is? It's my guess they'll open an autotrader, pick a couple of R32s and wave 7k at you.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah, I think Flux are one of the few who will go for an agreed value now I think about it :eek:

Most won't cover your mods though, they just want to know about them for risk assessment, not so they can replace them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts