GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might not be to all tastes on here but its something different and new for the winter.

Millenium Stadium Cruise. In association with SouthWalesCruise!!

Date: Saturday 13 January 2007

Venue: Millenium Stadium, Cardiff. We will be within the pitch area.

Time: Open from 6pm onwards.

Cost: £10 per car. For this price you can have as many people in the car as it can legally carry. Please contact me with any queries. Entry is by ADVANCE TICKET ONLY.

Tickets: Please visit www.SouthWalesCruise.com for more information.

Club Stands are very welcome. The earlier you book, the better place your club will have. These can also be booked through the online booking form. The more the merrier.

Sponsors: Orange. Team Keltix, A Touch Of Class, Monstermodz, Custom Rides, Osaka Auto Design and Welsh Coast Customs.

Streetlife TV will be recording Winter DVD footage at this event.

Fast Car Magazine will be in attendance, as will a host of other magazines to cater for all cars.

Convoys: There will be convoy holding points scattered along the M4 corridor. These will be at agreed locations within our Traffic Management Plan and will be advertised closer to the date.

World Record: This event will be a world record attempt for the most modified cars inside a football stadium in one go. We are also hoping to compliment this by having all of these cars playing the same tune. We are in talks with a local radio station for their support.

Entertainment is a secret at the moment, but you will not be disappointed. More details will follow, but i think you all get the general idea here!!

Promotional fyers will be available shortly and will be distributed by SouthWalesCruise pretty much everywhere. Any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via pm and i can organise tickets/answer questions. Please do not reply childish remarks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts