GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't really be said, in my position I need to remain as neutral as possible but when someone has excelled in service, I think it can't go un-noticed.

Thanks to Abbey Motorsport for pulling out all the stops on Friday and making sure my car was ready on time. It couldn't have been easy with a workshop absolutely full of cars. I know Mark and Tony were mega stressed out yet they still excelled, beyond the call of duty.

Thanks, also, to Abbey for providing me with an area to park at Trax2002 and for giving my wife and I entrance to the event. My wife, although absolutely shattered last night, now knows what I get up to when I go to these events. (car magazine stands were hard work though :eek: )

Huge thanks to Glen for pulling out all the stops on Friday night. Helping me get those wheels from Dagenham last thing on Friday couldn't have been the easiest thing to arrange and he had absultely no obligation to do so. Top work and it didn't go unnoticed. Your car was without doubt the star of the show with mad crowd rushes appearing from nowhere when you started the dyno up. And that wastegate flame, class.

I want to also thank Shin from Prospec for not only providing me help in sourcing all the carbon gear, but also for the very funny "Do Not Touch" sign which mostly went unnoticed :rolleyes: .

But finally, thanks to everyone on this forum, to both who have commented on-line and to those who I've spoken with personally. It's what really makes this place work.

Cheers all,

Cem K

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Cem

As I said mate the car looks unreal and just the dogs mate!!

The wheels, brakes, colour, bonnet just looks sintilating.

Time to start saving for a 34.

NLW

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Cem,
So the TE37's turner up did they?
Do you have and pics?
Carbon bits? Not you too?:rolleyes:
Take it you didn't go for the Dirk Special defuser?

STOP PRESS: Just found the thread with pictures.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Cem,

I love what you have done to your car, very lovely :)

Would you mind sharing the size/offset of your TE37s and your tire size, they look perfect.

I wish I live in U.K. as there are WAY more GTR owners there to hang out with :(

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

·
Registered
380 Posts
i heard so many good comments about the skylines while i was there, it seems alot of people do like the carbon with bayside blue mix. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts