GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm a new user to the forum and a long time lurker, so I wanted to make sure my first post was put to good use with the aim to thank Rab (Takamo) for his help on Saturday fitting a Ghost II and Tracker to my MY19 GTR which is only a few weeks old.

The 5-6 hour round trip was well worth it now I have peace of mind finally owning my dream car. Rab did a top notch job and it was great catching up with some of his family who popped in to say hello while he worked on my car. Rab had time and patience to run through all the features of the devices before I had left for the return journey.

The decision to use Rab was a decision made based on forum feedback to which he is certainly owed, thank you to all.

·
Vendor
6,275 Posts
Hi David firstly thank you for your kind words and business, I'm glad we met your expectations and provided you with good service and support. Please feel free to pop in if your ever in the area for a cuppa and chinwag... Oh and im seriously thinking about may be getting one of your smart car hybusa weapons so will give you a call in near future... Always wanted to know who built them. Cheers enjoy the beast and stay safe my friend

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be more than happy to help you out with one of my Hayabusa powered smart cars :chuckle: all the best Rab

1 - 3 of 3 Posts