GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone fancy meeting up from the m25 aera like we did
when we went to gaydon to go to billing aquadome ?
last year there was the supra club and lancer register up ther
but not a lot of skylines !!!!!!
so if any one wants to meet and go up on the sunday and show
them who the boss is let me know
we need a better turn out of skylines this year !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Billing Show

Is anyone pally with the show organisers? Can we be given a pitch for the cars? I went last year when I had a R***ult 19 16v (sorry chaps) and I can't even remember seeing any skylines. A decent spot for a skyline gathering would be great. I am trying to tidy my car ready for a billing visit (but I have a long way to go and not enough time.:(

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,561 Posts
Skylines

Dave,

I popped along last year in my R32. I saw another 32, which was for sale, a silver R33, which I have sinse seen in a few mags. I think in all there were 4 or 5 including myself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would be interested in going this year.

Joss, could you have a word and get the Register a spot? :D :D :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Which Day?

Hi all

I would be intrested in going on the Sunday 29th

Which day were you thinking about?

I would be coming up from Berkshire :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Billing Meet

I am at work all day saturday so it was sunday I was thinking of.
I did not spot the skylines as I had not decided what Japanese car to buy last year. Naturally I made the right decision;)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Billing

Have telephone numbers if anyone is interested? Don't mind calling meself as long as we know how many are going.

Yeah I am game on for the Sunday. As if I'd miss the chance to pose with other like minded posers :D .

Mind you I am a member of the Datsun Owners Club so I might get 'torn' between loyalties.
---------------------------------------------------

Hi Glen

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please can you call me with your
requirments on 01737 766263 or 07721 363622.

Many thanks

Samantha Brown
Event Co-Ordinator

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Who is going to Billing?????

I have spoke to Sam. She needs to know how many are going to be there (each day as well) by wednesday as she will be going up there to organise middle of next week. It would be a shame if we don't get any space and the micra owners club gets it instead (I am only joking for any micra owners:D )
I am definately going on sunday (even if it by AA recovery) as I am working saturday.
So it is 0 - Saturday, 1 Sunday for starters.
Dave
T6kyo - Funny how no-one replied to you last post 'til today.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I will be going on Sunday as well :D

Where are we all going to meet though ?

M25 Services at South Mimms has to be the best option does it not ? :confused:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sunday

Sunday should be good for me!

is the Plan to have the Skyline on display?

if so is there some sort of pass we need to know about!

:confused:

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
billing show stand?

It is pretty informal. We will have a space with a sign saying it is for us, hence I need to know how many are coming. You can drive in and then leave when you want to and your car will be on display but it is all open so it is just a collection of cars , not a display stand. Hope this helps
Dave

·
Registered
758 Posts
Billing Meeting

Can't make Saturday we're at Brooklands :) But will be there on Sunday. Is anyone keeping a count of the numbers?

Vincenzo

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Billing Numbers so far

1 - Saturday, 9 - Sunday
Anyone joining Kevin on saturday? If not, you are flying the flag for us mate:smokin:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Attendees

Dave

How many numbers have we got now?

What about meeting points. I suppose we could always meet on M25 somewhere and then perhaps the M1 services at Toddington or wherever it fits considering the areas we are coming from???

All in all though I think we need to make a good showing as it is only this one and Trax 2001 that is left really so, if anyone else is stuck for something this Sunday then COME ON.

T6KYO

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Numbers so far

2 - saturday, 11 sunday.
I am only counting the names up from this thread you know!
I would prefer to make my own way there but you southerners can arrive en mass and terrorise the other motorway users!
Organise your meeting points as you please.
If anyone does want to meet me between notts and northampton on the M1, let me know. I am aiming to arrive by 10 at the latest.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts