·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice pics there matey, love the Supras, one of my fave cars they r ! :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine too... Some of them at the show were stunning... The Gold Dragon Autosport one was just amazing... so was the left hand drive one... WOW the engine bay was.. SHINEY...:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
I liked the black one with Black magic airbrushed onto the spoiler, nice touch :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Dragon

I loved the Dragon Supra too, along with most of their creations it has to be said.

I hear Dragon have gone under though :confused:
Hopefully the owners will find somewhere else to look after the cars if this is the case.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well done, you've got a good selection of cars from the show there. How many miles did you walk to get those pictures? My legs are still aching now.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
ZXSpectrum,

Very nice pics, thank you.

I am jealous of you guys in the U.K., you guys have much nicer car then we do in the U.S. :(

Elliot,

The car you were referring to in the picture is an old model Nissan Maxima/Cefiro (not sure which name they use for that car in the U.K), not a Galant, just like to point it out.

Jeff

S

·
0 Posts
Gone Bozz-Eyed

looking thru all that little lot !

Nice pictures - kicking myself that I missed it, heart wasnt in it as I have just sold the 300zx:(

Do you remember Nodes of Yesod and Knight Lore spectrum?

Those were the days man.... I must go out and perform a quirkafleeg....

;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well... Would like to take the credit for the pics but its some guy one the www.mkivsupra.net site...Good job that man...:D

Knightlore... hehehe

Wicked....

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
....dragon autosport...

Just for information,

i live near colchester, and yes Dragon has gone under......but I have been reliably informed by more than one of their customers that their last work was not their best :( . Hopefully Bob will get his act together in the near future...but dont hold your breath. Sorry if this sounds like dissin them, but I just tell it how i see it.

Great show tho......t9kyo's got more money than i have sense - nice bonnet m8 !! - and it was nice to see such a cool selection of cars. My fave was probly the autumn flip r33...nice colour.

Cant wait for mine to arrive from japan !!!!

bladee......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts