GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asking if anyone saw someone walking around or tampering with with the 200SX Owners Club banner at Billing? It and the gazebo it was attached to were both stolen at some point on Sat night/Sun morning. The banner, which we'd received less than 24hrs before, cost us a lot of money, and as a brand new club we have very limited funds, which will make getting a replacement very difficult. We'd also like the gazebo back if possible, but the banner is more important.

We are not interested in getting people in trouble, we don't even care who took it - all we want is our banner back. If someone took it as a joke, and forgot they had it when they went home, or you know someone who did, can you please get in touch with me
(email me at [email protected]). As I say, we don't want to cause trouble, but we can't really afford a replacement, especially as we already have to buy a replacement for the borrowed gazebo.

If people can also spread the word that it's missing, and keep their ears and eyes peeled, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers all

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Dan as i did hear that over the PA on Sunday morning. We were parked near to you at the start on the stand, but come camping time the GTR stand moved down by the fireworks so we could be with are cars over fears that ppl were on the rob for car parts.

What makes it worse for u guys is it could have been anyone (as u know) as there was the disco and a lot ppl around your area.

Sorry to hear about that as its a shame, someone even robbed Dirks gazebo from under his car and we are all around there so just shows u!

Hope u find it mate as it surely can't be of any use to anyone else other than another SXOC club which ain't gonna happen is it.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Yes

Someone out there has two cheap Gazibos.

Cant beleive someone would actually nick a gazibo and especially a 200sx banner, what are they gonna do with it?

I reckon another car club took it as a joke, our only saving grace is that ours was a last minute thing and we only intended on using for JAE as everything was sorted out in a rush so no real harm done, still principles....

Hope you get your banner back guys.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thieving rob dogs ruin the world!!!!

If you need another banner my bro can fix you up with one for not a lot of money as he makes signs, banners, car stickers etc and made my wedding banner!!

Let me know mate or email my brother for a replacement. Not trying to cash in on your misfortune, just trying to limit the damage done to the wallet. Follow the link on this website :

http://www.vital-signs.info/

Good luck and hope someone returns it in the meantime.

Jim Gill
www.octane.biz

·
Registered
492 Posts
What's a Gazibo?

I always thought a Gazibo was a sort of conservatory without the glass in it which you sit in? How the hell did you fit one of those under Dirks car?

Rupert

·
Registered
51 Posts
Also stolen from the SXOC stand, sometime during Saturday day..

Some cheeky bugger TOOK APART MY ENGINE, stole my perfectly good inlet valves, and replaced them with worn ones, and let all the pressure out of three of my four cylinders..

Theiving sods...

:(

:p

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah, sure they did D!

Cheers for the sympathy guys. This is what our banner looks like: http://www.200sxoc.com/site/sxoc_banner.jpg No good to anyone apart from us.

Jimsgill > Cheers for that info and the link. I'll mail him a pic of the banner and ask what he can do for us.

S

·
0 Posts
ND S13

Dan, does Simon Norris ever come by the sxoc forum at all mate?

That fella has a serious S13 :)

Hope ya get your banner back bud - theiving barstewards just get everywhere FFS:(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Was at Norris today, no sign of the 2hundy, but the EVO was on the ramps, and when Simon popped out for something, he took what was obviously the 'runabout' as it were...

(and this actually brings this thread on topic, for this forum! :D)

... his R34 GTR.

:eek:

:rolleyes: :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts