GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,i have a Billion Variable Fan Controller(VFC Pro) in my car,all i need to know for what are the buttons on it,its hard to set it up when you dont know what you are doing,so,does anyone know where to get a english manual or is someone having the same thing in his car and can explaine a little,that i know how to adjust it,because my japanese is not that good,and only looking at the pics in the manual is not bringing me forward:rolleyes:

The left buttons are for the temperatur adjustment,thats what i know,but what do the right buttons do,there is different menus in the VFC,i tryed everything,but i have not seen any changes in the fancontroll:mad:

Hope somebody can help:clap:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, not sure which type of controller is yours, since Billion made more than 2 controllers, the one fitted to my car is a 60mil gauge, and has 4 buttons on the right hand side on the gauge.

Regards

Ken

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one i have is the size of cigarette box,a little bigger,it has 4 buttons on it too,do you have a english manual for yours,because the functions is mainly the same,i think.

:clap:

Alex

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Alex,

I really dont think they have ever produce a manual in English. Is your controller VFC-Pro DUAL DIGITAL?? Not sure it would work on yours, but anyway, worth a try...

On the normal screen, press and hold SET button for 2 seconds, the left hand (this indicates the normal rotate speed of the fan) of the 'Fan active' LED should blinks, enter the temperature you wish the fan to turn on by pressing up/down button, *dont set it too low, just incase the battery drain out quickly?!*, then press the SET button once again to 'store' setting.

Now hold the SET again for 2 seconds (as above), then press mode, the right hand (which indicates the high rotate speed of the fan) 'Fan active' LED should blink now, and set the temperature as desired, and follow the steps above to store.

**the first setting should be set at lower temperature than the second 'high speed' setting.

Hope it helps! :)

Regards

Skylinegtr0415

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks mate,i will try it,maybe it works.

:clap: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
7 Posts
VFC

Hey,

Any of you guys ever seen this model of VFC by Billion. I can't for the life of me find an instruction manual. Ready to give up and take a hammer to it...
Need to know what each wire should go to, there are seven wires;
2 Black, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Brown, 1 Green, 1 Yellow. I'm guessing blacks both go to earth, the red maybe constant 12v, yellow an acc 12v, (or the other way round), then... one goes to a water temp sensor, one to an oil temp sensor, one goes to a fan relay, and the other maybe fan speed?
Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Cheers Guys,

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
vfc bv2

Hey,

Any of you guys ever seen this model of VFC by Billion. I can't for the life of me find an instruction manual. Ready to give up and take a hammer to it...
Need to know what each wire should go to, there are seven wires;
2 Black, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Brown, 1 Green, 1 Yellow. I'm guessing blacks both go to earth, the red maybe constant 12v, yellow an acc 12v, (or the other way round), then... one goes to a water temp sensor, one to an oil temp sensor, one goes to a fan relay, and the other maybe fan speed?
Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Cheers Guys,

Steve
I would like to know too... Because I can't find the right way to make this thing works too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts