GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen plenty greys, whites, black one and a red one who isn't scared of flooring it. An amazing sound, the pick up wow. :flame:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
there are actually quite a few around,ifty has his one already,and there's 2/3 around Solihull,with a grey one i see in Brum town a fair bit,with a white one around Bordesley Green area,and a red one around our area aswell,
not popular at all are they,lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Birmingham R35's

I know the owner of the grey one in town.

I keep my red black edition in the centre of town for safe keeping having had loads of cars stolen from where I live on the outskirts of B'ham. It's a Middlehurst car that arrived in early April and I oten to collect it on a Friday or over the weekend to take it out. If you see it you'll remember the plate.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
yep there's the red one with the BOSS plate,use to be on a Cayenne turbo before IIRC
besty - brave man living where you do,if i think it's where i think it is,lol

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
My mate has the one WHO2 GTR and what a great car, know we are looking for one
spotted this one quite a few time's!
be great to see you guys back in one,been meaning to come and see you all,but so busy these days job hunting + house hunting

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
ah so you've got it back,will it make an apperance on the wedding on sunday? i might have to pop down if it does,lol
drove past you a while back on the stratford rd ifty,car looked graet,just waiting to see it outside our gym now ;)

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
lol,it's a long and dark road,and a place where i might be heading of to in a couple of minutes ;)

i'll try come later,depend's how awake i am after the asda event

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
are them meets still going on up brum? If its the one i think your on about, it started up the esses about 20 years ago did it not?

P.m me the details emil, i might show my face!

·
Registered
537 Posts
i was up in brum a few days ago and spotted a red r35 silver 34 gtr and a silver 33 gtr in the space of few minutes .
seems youve got a few cars as i drive through brum quite regulary

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
there's a car wash in brum,where on a saturday,you'll see around 2/3 GTR's visiting every hour during the summer,along with the 2/3 that are already parked there!

yep it is indeed those little gathering's,i'll pm you in a mintue mate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts