GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only was it John,s birthday 2 days ago but now I find out it,s Henry,s as well :D

Anyway happy birthday me OLD muckers :eek:

Does this mean with 2 OAP,s sitting around the diner table on the 22nd we can get extra discount :D on top of last time :eek:

:D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chaps :D :D

Best regards Alan

·
Registered
994 Posts
Thanks

THANK YOU ALL FOR WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

MY AGE???28 OR IS IT 2.8 ;) ;) ;)

LOVE "N" KISSES TO ALL............

HENRY. (38years old today!):smokin:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ah ha

I have 1.5 extra years on you Henry :) and I'm sure there are some older ones in the group :)

Happy birthday anyway m'8

·
Registered
506 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY

Happy Birthyday Henry,

You've got a decade on me :eek:, but hey, thats 10 more years of fun;) :D :) . Hope you had a good one;) . Can't wait to see and hear your reborn beauty once Gary has finished with it:D :smokin: .

*If I don't see you on the 22nd (impending family comitments:mad: :rolleyes:, i'll see you at the post-Christmas meets:smokin:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Fellow Sagittarian

Henry,
to think I'm older than you..........by 3 years!!! wooops given it away now...........
Thanks Alan.........can I still sit next to your Missis on 22nd?
you know, make an old man happy etc etc
Regards
wroestar

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi John
I take it your wife does not read this forum then :eek: Now then, how are we going to organise where your zimmer frame goes :p
See you there
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Mrs, what Mrs???

Alan,
No wife.............Hehehehe
Do you honestly think I'd get away with such comments if I had a ball & chain????????
Ps/ Don't worry about the zimmer......I can handbrake turn and opposite lock it into any space
wroestar

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Re: my birthday too..

nwelch said:
just to let you know it is mine today guys so wish me a happy day. I have reached the grand old age of 27.
hope all is well and see you on the 22nd at the hopper.
NLW 33.
Happy birthday nick mate you old git ! :D (i can call you that coz i ain't 26 until march.....).

Have a good one mate !
Seeya soon
Daz

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D See you there then :D

And Happy birthday Nick :D

Just looked at my msg box and you still have not opened the 2 msg I sent you ages ago ? ?

Best regards Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts