GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
31,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what gets my goat

people who put Lemon cream, or Ginger biscuits in amongst normal biscuits.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a biscuit racist. But the cultural effect a lemon creme has on, say, a custard creme, means i'm not getting the full custrard experiance, as i can taste lemon in the creme.

I think there should be a seperate biscuit box for "dominant biscuit species" but my colleuges insist i am imagining it.

not happy
mook

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
I have a problem with all the 'foreigners' I am a biscuit xenphobe...

What with the Bourbons frog marching across and invading Italy via Nice who gallantly try to run away [like all good Italians] under the leadership of the Garibaldis'... whilst the frivolous Viennese just keep twirling on their backs looking rather tasty.

It's all go in my biscuit barrel...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Only the older ones will remember the big kick off in the biscuit tin when 2 Bandits hit a Penguin over the head with a Club, tied it up in a Blue Ribbon and made a Breakaway in a Taxi !!

Bob

·
Registered
957 Posts
BigBob said:
Only the older ones will remember the big kick off in the biscuit tin when 2 Bandits hit a Penguin over the head with a Club, tied it up in a Blue Ribbon and made a Breakaway in a Taxi !!

Bob
Aaah!
Your taking me back to my youth,

Hob-nobbing around with my boyfriend Rocky. Dancing to Lionel RichTea! *sigh*

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Jaffa cakes aren't biscuits. They are sponges. Whoever put them there needs a slap!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Finally, Im not the only person that rants on about the Evil ginger biscuits trying to take over the tin! You dont see Digestives taking over the flavor of Bourbons do you?? Evil biscuits!! Ginger biscuits should be banned.

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
OH MY GOD

The Orange Quality street are the Hare Krishna of the confectionary world.

You open the tin, and slowly, but surely, ever single chocolate is infected with orange flavoured doctrine. Seriously, i cannot condone Ethnic cleansing, but the next box of quality street I get I am going to round up all the Orange ones and take them away to a place of execution.

Mook

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
This is what dogs are good for. Whenever you get an orange or coffee flavoured biscuit just chuck it at the dog and you won't feel bad for wasting food

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
My dogs would look at me with a 'WTF is that' expression if I tried to feed them Quality Streets! That's what husbands are for you mean.:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Personally, chocolate mint Viscount biscuits were the worst offenders for biscuit barrel tainting.

Sweets wise, the orange Quality Streets are the ones normally left over at the end aren't they? I'm more of a Haribo man than a Quality Street man.

Message to Mook: take all the orange Quality Street out and put them on a plate on the counter in your shop with a nice sign - "Happy Christmas to all my customers".

·
Administrator
31,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Personally, chocolate mint Viscount biscuits were the worst offenders for biscuit barrel tainting.

Sweets wise, the orange Quality Streets are the ones normally left over at the end aren't they? I'm more of a Haribo man than a Quality Street man.

Message to Mook: take all the orange Quality Street out and put them on a plate on the counter in your shop with a nice sign - "Happy Christmas to all my customers".
Hmm, now I like your thinking. Rather than a Nazi style cull, I should go for more of an Israeli relocation. Hmmm.

I wonder if I should keep the wrappers from the other flavours so that the Orange ones can be moved on without immediete rejection.

mook

1 - 20 of 36 Posts