GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The slow proces has begun and I've bought some new bits for my motor... two new number plates; it the only upgraded I can think of that doesn't cost in excess of 1k upwards ;) Oh, and I had the car teflon coated to. V. shiny!

Where can I get some wuality not qank accessories? I'm after a set of mats; I'm driving my car every day at the moment. A new front badge, clear side repeaters and front indicators?

Thanking you.

·
Registered
905 Posts
He He....

Why do you want clear indicators anyway?????

Indicators are meant to be Orange:D

As fo Matts Halford stock some MOMO ones which are not too bad, I was lucky as mine still had the full set of Skyline Embossed ones.... ;)

Si

·
Registered
961 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
For clear side repeaters order MHW N-301 side repeaters for pre-2000 almera from Demon Tweaks. They are a direct replacment for the originals and only cost 22 quid plus P&P

Richard

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diamonds eh? Not a bad idea. How shall I get the orange glow required for the MOT? Perhaps a ruby underneath.

The Teflon process basically consists of a chemical peal that exposes the pores of the paint; translates to removing all the fines particles of dust. Then some sort of ultrafine 'rub' followed by a heat applied Teflon coating that hardens to provide an ultra smooth finish. All you need to do is wash the car and leather it dry and it comes up as good as new. Its a much deeper shine than wax because it exposes the true colour of the car.

Eggs don't hit back... :p

Also had the interior 'Scotch guarded' (Not little men in kilts armed with knives! :D ). Well worth the money.

All info gratefully received!

Thanking you!!!

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fred,

It cost £400 plus the vat for the Teflon coating and £65 plus vat for the scotch guard.

I've spoken with the chap that does it and he said he'd give us a good price (£400 for the teflon and scotch guard) if enough of us were interested...

I should start a thread on this I suppose.

Cheers,
Howsie

I'll post some pictures later.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Little men

Paul D with a Skirt on....... and a knife.......AAAARRRRGGG:eek: :eek:
#

Si

PS No offence to all you true scots, as regarding the Skirt thing...
Mind you..... didn't Zorba the Greek where a Skirt too??

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just fitted my side indi's makes the car look much better - also I can say I have a Nismo part now :) must be worth 5 BHP...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts