GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
July 2009 Registered (Non-Nav) GT-R Black Edition in Kuro Black. I've owned for over 4 years and apart from a few common faults the car has literally been the most reliable car I've ever owned!

55,600 Miles, FSH with 15 stamps in the book. JUST had a service with Evotune on 9th October. This included Brand New Bells, Discs and Pads all round (Less than 300miles on them!!!). These are the Brembo drilled discs and Stoptech 309 Track Pads. During service it was noted that there was a weep from the Diff so has had a new seal and new fluid and also that brake lines and pipes were corroded. (previous owner had not carried out this work on the 60,000mile service :confused:) This has now been rectified with up-rated Goodridge Brake hoses and new genuine nissan Brake pipes. Tyres are nearing the minimum limit BUT I have a full set of MPSS to go on the car, rears are new and unused but fronts have about 5mm Tread. These can be fitted prior to collection or buyer can take the Tyres away with them to get the rest of the life out of the current Dunlops.

Car has just undergone full paintwork multi-stage correction and cermaic coat and wheels also refurbished so car is looking great on exterior. This was at a cost of £870

All of the Above work, including the set of Tyres, is over £4,500 in total expenditure saving the new owner a small fortune!

Car will be MOT'd prior to sale.

MODS:

Car is Litchfield stage 2 and pushing approx 600bhp. Miltek Y-pipe and Japanese Stainless steel Catback and also LC5 (I believe) Gearbox software. (I have original exhaust if buyer wishes to take)

Car has had R35audio Full sound deadening pack and front door speaker upgrade (Now Water resistant speakers as this is a common problem with the stock units)

Car has also had R35audio Carbon fibre Hydrodip stage 2 pack on interior to rid of the silver scratchy plastic and also a chunky flat bottom steering wheel.

Cons:

Car has the typical Inst. Cluster Light failure. which i've just not gotten round to fixing as it doesn't affect the function of the car.

There are a fair few stone chips on bonnet which is to be expected on a car this age really...they were touched in prior to paint correction and coating.

There is a small chunk missing from the underneath of passenger side side-skirt but cannot really be noticed unless looking for it which is why I haven't got round to fixing yet but had a quote of £140 to fix. If this is a deal breaker for someone I could get this fixed prior to sale but I feel price is reflected fairly.

Seats are showing their age with some slight damage to the bolsters on the drivers side but is probably to be expected.

I've tried to be as honest as possible.

Car will be advertised externally at £32,795 but I would take £32,000 from a fellow GTR.CO.UK Member.

Please contact me on here or
My email address: [email protected] or
Phone number: 07403211688

PS. I will try and upload more pics ASAP. These are what are to hand just now. Please note the pics are of the OLD Discs. New ones are the drilled Brembo's

Thanks for Looking,

Dean

Attachments

·
R35 Section manager
10,752 Posts
Any takers @ £31,500?

Personally think this is a bargain at this price!?

Very good price but a funny time of year for car sales.
Fingers crossed you will get some interest soon-It took me 10 months to sell mine but I only advertised it on here.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh..I've thought the same....but I've finally scambled enough funds to get what I want....been waiting for nearly couple years lol....something always came up and set me back but i'm just about there now! Hopefully someone is interested.... Car is sorted....next service only £180 or something too. It's on pistonheads too....funny, when the car needed a few bits doing I had loads of interest, now the car is sorted ve had very little....must be time of year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts