GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parked in the East 1 car park at last saturdays BAE Warton families day. I was a few rows back in a silver 34 GTT. Did you manage to get off the field OK after the great flood? I did - just - but had visions of being up to my door handles in mud after that day long downpour!!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Me, a bit damp wasn't it!

We spotted your GTT and commented on you probably getting stuck in the mud! Loads of cars stuck when i left, but 4wd worked a treat and i just drove off!

·
Registered
208 Posts
andyneed4speed said:
Parked in the East 1 car park at last saturdays BAE Warton families day. I was a few rows back in a silver 34 GTT. Did you manage to get off the field OK after the great flood? I did - just - but had visions of being up to my door handles in mud after that day long downpour!!
Hey man, do you work there? I'm starting next month.:) :cool:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been there forever as well - since 1979!

Never seen your 32 at Warton Cord - where do you park? Do you know Charles Jackson? He has a midnight 33 GTR at Warton and uses Rods a lot. That reminds me, I must book a service at Rods soon.

Managed to get off the field by turning round and weaving through the rows (avoiding mud ruts) to the front gate - where they had metal plates down. No way was I going to try that mud bath at the back gate - never been so relieved to get tarmac under my wheels!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi Guess its time I said ello. So.. 'ello !. I know Andy well cos I work at BAE too (midnight purple noisy GTR for any BAE people reading this). Also know the guys at RB quite well after all the top work they done, especially the STR clutch er...... issue that i had. Something to do with user interface errors and frying it! and they fixed it days before a Spa Trackday - what a good bunch. Ashdog are you the guy from Kirkham way who I had a chat with on the docks one time?

·
Registered
818 Posts
And I thought I was up late last night. Will have to pop down to the ASHIANA maybe tomorrow sunday 17th..You work there Ashdog? Andyneedforspeed, fancy poping down with wife+kids and me and me missus for a meal give us a call

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry Chaz (and Ashdog) as discussed yesterday - when you rang me up during my old gits saturday afternoon snooze! - wife and kids don't do Indian food (and I'm feeling decidedly ropey this weekend :( ).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts