GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with a nice lampost shape ding in the boot lid....coming down the Queens road about 12.30!

·
Registered
301 Posts
That would have been me! I'm supposed to be getting a new boot lid from Bruce, but its been a case of finding the time to meet and exchange parts!

Were you driving your Skyline or your Pulsar? I didn't see you...

Drew

:smokin:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Actually, Tigger what colour is your Skyline? If it's a white one I think I saw you a few weeks back. If so you're the only women I've seen driving a Skyline!

Drew

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you stopped at the lights on the corner b4 apex plaza. I was stood waiting to cross the road. Mine is grey, but I have been driving pmj's white one, which I will be again tomorrow

·
Registered
301 Posts
Did you see me almost run over that muppet with the fake tan!? She stepped out into the road in the dip before the roundabout. She looked like she'd been tango'd!!!

PS. I really hope that wasn't you!?

Drew

·
Registered
327 Posts
The Corn Store! is the name of the pub.

And Yes I think there are more Skyline in Reading than a lot of other parts of England.

As we are in the Middle of Silicon (Thames) Valley, With Microsoft, Orical, Cisco, Worldcom (bigger than Heathrow) Compaq & HP, or are they the same now? and a few hundered more and with a lot of the Insurance companys in Reading as well.

The Money has to be some were:D

I get to see Five Skyline Most days and then there are the other ones out side of the office car park:D

So when's the Next Berkshire meet? on a Sunday for a change all us with out kids are OK for a Sunday meet's

I will not list the Skyline I see most days as you know who your are!

And the Chap you thought about Carding Skyline I think it's a good one. I for one think we should try to get more Owners on the Web than Want to be Owners.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Bruce, I didn't know you had a silver R34. Did we have a sprint a few weeks back on the A33 up the J11 roundabout? I remember a silver R34 with a massive exhaust which flamed...

Drew

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Am up for a meet!!!! you never know, I might actually have my Skyline back by then....

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Meet

Why don't we contact all Sky's in and around Berkshire and get together one nice sunny Sunday afternoon in June ? (by a pubof course !!)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I am in Stevo.

Can't do the 15-16th as I am at Le Mans.
So before or after is kool and the gang.
Who we got?

NLW
PMGay
Steve
Tig
Drew
Brucey Bonus
Weston
Chris (hants?)
Any west london boys??
Mark Haylett (if he has his 33 by then)

Later.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah cheers terry yeah.....

15th it is then boys - Welch will be spanking it with the frogs pretending he's the one in the driving seat - come on Ralph admit it!

Lis - how come Miss Jackson leant you his motor???

Bruce - Wheelie School was pants mate - no impressed, I'll explain next time I see you.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Sorry to all for this hijack.

I have to confess to knowing this monkey boy. he has nothing better to do with his life :)

As you all know I can't drive and this guy can't ride a bike either.

I think he needs more wheelie school as last time he tried a wheelie he ended up with a hole in his foot and a bent Blade.

Nuff said.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:(

I can ride! Half the fun is being a prat and putting yourself in harms way - either that or I swap it for an easy life and numerous Ikea visits in the Company Car!

Miss Jackson - pop into Motorcycle City tomorrow - wanna show you something ( and no the same thing your missus wants to see
:p )

So whats the crack with your Grey Beast Ms D????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't apologise for me Terry, its me that should apologise to all GTR/GTS owners for you.
God you sound like an old man Gordon - they all think you're a tit anyway!

"Hijack" indeed - you jockey

I won't be putting up cup sizes of HKS Staff mate - I'll keep it all to Motors!

Nice motor by the way - but you'll still be whipped! ;-p

Laters Barry.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts