GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi was wondering if anybody could help me does anybody know what the actual colour is on the wheels black addition 2009?
I have done a search on this but not come up with anything conclusive:runaway:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Don't believe there is one mate. I think a few have suggested something from Toyota that is pretty close. Otherwise you will have to get something made up.

I could be talking absolute crap though so I'm sure someone will be a long to advise in a sec

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'll be re-doing my wheels at some point, black with a satin finish I think!

·
Registered
369 Posts
KAE is the lower trim colour not the wheel colour. My wheels had been refurbished just before I bought it and it's identical to the lower trim colour, KAE. To be honest I like them the same colour as the trim.

Rich

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would give Delroy at prestige wheel centre a call,they are a listed trader on here.I had a chat with him the other week and he really knows his stuff.He says there are 3 different wheel colours for the GT-R and he has them all instock.His work looks awesome and his prices are very reasonable and he offers a collection service through UPS.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't know why Nissan keep it such a big secret about the wheel colour. I've been looking for a while and I've found a few near colour matchs. K11 smoke, Kingsport grey, graphite metallic and Volvo dark grey pearl. Are you having them repainted or powder coated?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KAE is the lower trim colour not the wheel colour. My wheels had been refurbished just before I bought it and it's identical to the lower trim colour, KAE. To be honest I like them the same colour as the trim.

Rich
I've just checked my car and you're right the wheels are the same colour as the lower trim i'm going to be talking to a paint company tomorrow so will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know why Nissan keep it such a big secret about the wheel colour. I've been looking for a while and I've found a few near colour matchs. K11 smoke, Kingsport grey, graphite metallic and Volvo dark grey pearl. Are you having them repainted or powder coated?
I have one slightly damaged one so going to respreay it if I can get the right colour match

1 - 12 of 12 Posts