GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got pics of there GT-R in Black they would be happy to post as I am torn between Black and White. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

Andy.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Michael Jackson could help you - It doesn't matter if you're black or white!!! :chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
556 Posts
FWIW, Black hides all the lines of the GTR. It looks a bit less impressive. Appears smaller. Swirl marks very obvious. Carbon fibre does not stand out. Dirt is very obvious.

White accentuates all the lines. Appears larger. More in your face. Carbon fibre really really stands out. Dirt is still obvious.

For me.. DMG ftw. More discreet than white. Lines are still pronounced. Complements carbon fibre. And goes for weeks without a wash. But that's just me ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
i would agree with doggiehowser apart from the looking smaller, less impressive part
my advice would be to see both in the flesh!!!!! seriously

im very happy with black, looks mean (Grrr!)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I own black one and You have to see it in the flesh. Black is very difficult to photos, hides all the lines of the car specially at pics.. also terrible to keep it clean and mask swirls..

but when it's clear it's cool... but to be honest I have black instead of white because when I bought it, only black was possible, so I've got no choice, black or wait :)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yup, glad your going for Black or White that will make my RED car even more exclusive !!! Ever thought of the boring GREY ?? LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would agree with doggiehowser apart from the looking smaller, less impressive part
my advice would be to see both in the flesh!!!!! seriously

im very happy with black, looks mean (Grrr!)

Is this a UK spec car? Why does it have Dunlop tyres on it instead of the RE070? Is this the same for all UK cars?

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yep, you stick with Micheal Jackson choice ie Black or White ! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts