GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Total station westbound on the A27 between the Sussex pad and Lancing Sports Centre at about 16:30 yesterday. Looks like it's running GT-R alloys?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Helloo.

Hello Ron. Your's wouldn't be the R32 with the massive tailpipe who has a fondness for giving it large through the Southwick tunnel, would you? If so, that was me a couple of times in the black GT-S on many spoke 18's, earlier this year.

·
Registered
805 Posts
jae ?,

The size of a man's 'tailpipe' is his own affair :D and I'm way to mature to be 'giving it large' in tunnels ;)...

Mine's a R32 4door GTSt (read Taxi :)) White wheels, I'm sure I've seen your's outside the Potter pub in the recent past ?, must get together and compare tailpipes sometime :D, a meet at the Dyke or Black Rabbit must be due.... Tony/Daz ??

RonS

PS. I assume you've now sold the GTS in favour of the GTR ?, or have you both :)

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pipe my tail

Larging is not my normal speak, but hey, the R32 that blew past me in the Southwick tunnel made my windows rattle, just with the exhaust note, so I thought it appropriate.

A bat to the Dyke would be worth the run, a Sussex Skylines (& Pulsars, and Colt Evos) kinda thing?

GT-S now living North of London, GT-R getting there having finished performing slow death on my wallet. Had both for about six weeks, good fun watching necks snap in the local hot hatch division when they passed by the house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts