GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You see a lot of other GT-Rs don't you Stan - I see one every 6 - 12 months and that's it!
lol have a built in radar for 'em!. One of the rare occasions I spot one and happen to be in mine, usually I'm in my super fast diesel Touran daily commute; do a lot of motorway miles for work so GTR spot to stay the boredom :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
You're right it's probably just a numbers game - I don't do that many miles full stop so that explains why they are like gold dust to me! No it wasn't me that you saw.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I see a few heading through Cheltenham, probably on a monthly basis. Gunmetal grey, red, white and often see a grey one at Tim fry.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am gtr'less at the moment. Went over to an evo x for a bit which is now sold but hopefully making a return at the end of the year with an MY10.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah sounds good - is there a thread with the next date? I'll go and have a look in that section...
Great! There's no date posted just at the moment but will be up in the next couple of weeks, keep an eye out in the meetings section fella or I can pm you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts