GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning (the 1st Nov) a Black Pulsar/Sunny GTi-R shot past me towards clacton on the winding backroads between Thorpe-Le-Soken and Beaumont-Cum-Moze (out in the sticks!)... Both occupants looked like they were having fun ... it sounded pretty serious too :D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Ive seen that nipping about too... I think it lives out towards St Osyth (seen it pull into a cul-de-sac) :)

theres also a grey GTI-R in Elmsted Market... love the colour :)

and Red L reg 33 GTS in St osyth... been sitting in a garden, and hasnt moved for atleast 6 weeks... ive been tempted to knock on the door to see what the story with it is :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How weird is that, there is also a Red 33 GTS semi-abandoned in Manningtree, near the Fiveways. The guy that owns it ran out of enthusiasm and hasnt bothered renewing the MOT. He assures me it'll be a go'er again in the new year.

Must be something about Red 33's... :D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh .. just moved away from Great Oakley myself ... I know a couple of the Harwich boys that know ya :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Harwich and I've never seen your car about:D
Opposite the Devon pub with the Merc sticking out of the wall, its not actually my garage, my dad owns it. Cars usually parked out the back (or inside with the bonnet up!!!:rolleyes: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts