Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
991 Posts
more details on the car would help,

age, mileage, spec,

interior and engine pics underbody pics too will aid the sale, as it is your description seems to fit which is a shame as the car looks ok.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
more details on the car would help,

age, mileage, spec,

interior and engine pics underbody pics too will aid the sale, as it is your description seems to fit which is a shame as the car looks ok.
There is another add in the for sale section for this car which has more detail,please make no mistake the car must be sold next week !! so genuine offers near the price will buy this car,i have to pay the tax man as hes getting moody :mad:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some more pics

The cars done 90klms which around 60k miles no rips burns ect,cat 1 alarm with certificate,good car !!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
sounds like you need a new accountant,our new one saved us a LOT of money,wish this were for sale in about 6 months time for the same price,i would be paying you a visit,good luck mate but thats a steal at that price

·
Registered
231 Posts
im trying to talk the better 1/2 into it,such a shame you need to sell now,i will be in a much better position in 6 months to buy,its very very doubtful but if she does say yes the best i would be able to offer would be 3k and my car (a very very mint black 156 V6 sportwagon) but like i say i very much doubt she will agree as she loves the alfa

·
Registered
231 Posts
im trying to talk the better 1/2 into it,such a shame you need to sell now,i will be in a much better position in 6 months to buy,its very very doubtful but if she does say yes the best i would be able to offer would be 3k and my car (a very very mint black 156 V6 sportwagon) but like i say i very much doubt she will agree as she loves the alfa
put a couple of pics on the soc forum advert

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.