GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
you're not allowed to put the number plate up, but as it was in germany(or outside the UK) it would have been a rare car anyways....there is no nede to put it up :)

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
fair enought lol, welcome to the forums. im from your neighbour country, holland.

if you follow the DTM championship you must know the town im from...zandvoort. i lived about 50 meters away from the entrance of the track, you couldnt get any closer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know zandvoort, but i´ve never been there. DTM i´ve watched the last race today, DTM is okay, but i more like wrc, wtcc, and stuff like that on tv:)

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
cool. watching DTM in real life is a dream though.

in the first ever DTM race for zandvoort, i was there and sat above the pit in a VIP box....saw the best pit stops ever!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a couple of rich german kids already have importet some skylines, but i think there are max. 15 -20 Skylines all over germany (r32, 33, 34, gtt,gtst, gtr).

they are that rare, that a lot of people think that my s14 is a skyline lol.

after the F&F-shit came to germany you are a god, if you own a skyline. There are also some stupid boyracers who are converting BMW´s and shitty cars to skylines. have a look at this Das Allgemeine SEAT Forum | Tuning | Projekt BMW- Skyline

Martin

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
a couple of rich german kids already have importet some skylines, but i think there are max. 15 -20 Skylines all over germany (r32, 33, 34, gtt,gtst, gtr).

Martin
You are my man,thanks a lot,im a rich german kid,yes,sh*t,im 30,so not longer a kid,rich,wait,need to check my bank,wait,no,on every account only - on,but yes,i am one of the people with a 34GTR in Germany.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Alex - you're here? not in hollywood? :chuckle: nice to see you.

so far - i meant contact to skyline-OWNERS, not that kind of freaky kiddies you are talking about.. ;)
That´s the problem with the german forum,mainly kids without a license to drive,but 1000HP GTR´s in the carpark:chuckle: :rolleyes:

PS: Im pretty sure that sean does not want to send his carpapers to the owner of the forum to get registered for the "Owners-Club",like me.
I have my car,and if they don´t believe me and give me that status without,i give a sh*t about it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That´s the problem with the german forum,mainly kids without a license to drive,but 1000HP GTR´s in the carpark:chuckle: :rolleyes:

PS: Im pretty sure that sean does not want to send his carpapers to the owner of the forum to get registered for the "Owners-Club",like me.
I have my car,and if they don´t believe me and give me that status without,i give a sh*t about it.
Thats the way it is.. But as TurboGrich said before, you're a GOD with your GT-R :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I dont feel like a god or a rich guy,only because of owning a GTR,cant walk over water,need to pay my bills like befor and just need to work harder,to pay the extra bills for the Skyline,so there is nothing special having one,your not a better person because of that:(

Only some more people watching at you:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dude, i said "a couple of german kids" not every skylineowner. :D

you´re more into skylines, so maybe you can tell me how it comes that 18 y.o. blokes can efford cars, nearly that expensive like a 993 GT2? ... in germany that expensive.

you own a Makkinen edition aswell?

cheers Martin

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Who is the 18 year old guy that owns a GTR that is expensive like a 993 GT2,i dont know anybody that fits your description,most of the german skyline owners are at least 25,if not older.

If you talk about GT or GT-T Owner,yes,they are younger,but i know a lot of people that own very expensive Porsche or Mercedes in that age.

Yes,my second car is the red/white Makinen,but in the moment its damaged due to an asho*e crashed into my side.

Freundliche Grüße
Alex

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
there is one, gtr (r33) owner, but i think hes 19 or maybe 20 now, car is not road legal yet, and im not shure, if im allowed to say his name, because he keeps his project secret :) it a bloke from NRW.

but im also asking myself how students can efford cars like that, no matter if its a gtr, or not. I don´t know many people in that age driving Porkas, or Mercs. And if they, they have´nt payed them on their own.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts