GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black R34 going up and dwon the coundon wedge road, have seen you twice on Fridays about 6pmish.

Silver R33 on the roundabout by the Harvester pub a the top of the A45, seen last Monday abput 9pm.

Rob

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know who the black R34 belongs to! Suprised that you haven't seen my grey R33 floating around too! I'm in Coventry every day! ;)

Matt

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's him! He live not too far from where you saw him. As for me, I work near the University. There are a number of us around. I know of 3 R33 GTRs and a couple of R34's within 5 miles of Cov. And I thought I'd bought a rare car! Ha Ha! ;)

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the black R34 a GTS? it looked like it. Apparently there is an R33 on broad lane but I am yet to see it. There was also one of the Nissan R34 demo-cars just of broad lane (by the A45) but it has unfortunately gone now :(

So, when are you free to take me for a spin? :D

Rob

·
Registered
84 Posts
Rob,

I think it's a standard R34 GTR. I could be mistaken though. I'll take you for a spin whenever you like. :D Have to make it one lunchtime or something. Just mail me. ([email protected])

The Broad Lane R33 is mine! It used to belong to a mate of mine who lived there. Spent 4 years parked on the driveway! I'll never know how it didn't go missing! ;)

Cheers
Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts