GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving through West Drayton just past the Crowne Plaza Hotel :D 2 people in the car i think, did give you a hoot on the horn we were in a Black CTR :D

·
Banned
78 Posts
Driving through West Drayton just past the Crowne Plaza Hotel :D 2 people in the car i think, did give you a hoot on the horn we were in a Black CTR :D
Did it have a private plate on it, A**GTR, have seen this black GTR with tinted windows in those areas plenty of times, doesn't seem to be interested in seeing the old GTR's as I have passed him a few times but we did not wave at each other or flash lights. In fact I don't think he ever noticed me.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
167 Posts
Excellent ! I had to do a double take as it's exaclty the same spec and colour as mine !

Always makes me chuckle now as you appear to always park in the same place, along with the evo who parks in the same place as well !

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did it have a private plate on it, A**GTR, have seen this black GTR with tinted windows in those areas plenty of times, doesn't seem to be interested in seeing the old GTR's as I have passed him a few times but we did not wave at each other or flash lights. In fact I don't think he ever noticed me.
Didnt catch the plate but got no responce from him although if preoccupied its easy to miss people going in the oposite direction.

Apart from a GTROC meet ive not yet come across a fellow GTR owner whilst ive been driving my GTR although ive come across most others marques e.g. Porches / a Lambo / a few R8s and a DB9 and of course a few Evos and Scoobys :clap::thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent ! I had to do a double take as it's exaclty the same spec and colour as mine !

Always makes me chuckle now as you appear to always park in the same place, along with the evo who parks in the same place as well !
Oh no they are becoming common like Porches :D

The parking is a bit OCD behaviour on my part .... you understand :D dont want anyone to ding my GTR ....... then it attracts all those Petrol heads who want to take a look at her and park both sides of me .....lol :D:thumbsup:

Good taste you have in colour choice......lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
'Common like porsche'

As a BMW salesman one said - "they are not common sir, they are popular"

:)

Your OCD levels to keeping it clean as well ... Hope you don't see my car at the moment !

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your OCD levels to keeping it clean as well ... Hope you don't see my car at the moment ![/QUOTE]

Honest it dont always look that clean :bawling:

I wont be doing loads of miles in mine but I do use her and she does get dirty .....the car that is ....lol..... when i took mine in for the optimisation svc the staff at Westway said it was nice to see an owner that uses his car .....it was filthy after doing a run to Goodwood (Breakfast club) :D when it Pissss....d down with rain all the way there :D Great drive though :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts