GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've arranged for a meet at the Black Rabbit Pub in Arundel, Sussex every third wednesday. The idea is just to get performance Jap motors / owners together who are based in this area on a regular basis as a social thing.

There's been a fair bit of interest in on the JapUKMeets list so it should be a good meet.

This is open to everybody, but is mainly aimed at people local to the area as it's a midweek thing and alot of people are less likely to want to travel during the week.

The first of these meets is this wednesday (sorry for the short notice).

I'm sure those of you in the area will know where it is, so i won't put up directions or meeting points. The "meet time" is 7.30pm (this time will continue to be the time of the meet for future meets).

Hope some of you guys based in this sort of area can make it along.

Cheers,
Daz

PS I'm not going for regular bolney sized meets, just a fair number of people (20 or so).

·
Registered
805 Posts
BR Meet

Daz,

Good to meet you at last, plus others... Pad, Chad, Nad, must of been a Gaz in there somewhere as well :D

Cool car you have there :D, thanks for being ever so gentle with me on the way home good to be the filling in a GTiR sandwich

Cheers

RonS

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers to all who came along, and nice to meet you to Ron.

Not much of a turnout for this one, but i'm sure things will improve over time (especially as the summer closes in on us).

I wasn't intending to open the throttle much (due to the horrible road conditions), but I couldn't resist :D

Seeyou next time
Daz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts