GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the car as seen pictures of it on here. Black R34 GTR with time attack sunstrip and mahoosive rear wing. Was heading Southend way on A13 just by Pitsea
Can spot the front end of a R34 GTR a mile off...always look brutal

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I know the car as seen pictures of it on here. Black R34 GTR with time attack sunstrip and mahoosive rear wing. Was heading Southend way on A13 just by Pitsea
Can spot the front end of a R34 GTR a mile off...always look brutal
Hi ben, Ive also seen him and spoke to him one night. Blonde chap if its the same guy?

·
Registered
25,970 Posts
it was at RK last week when i stopped by

:)

i thought it was neilo's but its not, its someone else.

its rather high tune too :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blonde chap if its the same guy?
Not sure Rem, didn't catch his hair colour or vital statistics as we past each other with closing speed well over 100mph :D

Maybe the car isn't on here, maybe I'm confusing with a time attack car and one with a huge rear wing.
Either way, looked lovely

·
Registered
971 Posts
Not sure Rem, didn't catch his hair colour or vital statistics as we past each other with closing speed well over 100mph :D

Maybe the car isn't on here, maybe I'm confusing with a time attack car and one with a huge rear wing.
yes guy has blonde hair

·
Registered
2,832 Posts

naughty naughty :) No speed cams on a13 yet lol

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tsk, Rem...he was doing 70 I was doing 70, that's a closing speed of 140mph...which is well over 100mph isn't it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts