GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me :bawling:

i tried to update my contacts from my blackberry Bold 9000 to the GTR and it just failed and kept on terminating my connection to the phone.

I then thought i would delete the downloaded contacts list from the car and just reload everything from scratch....wrong move:bawling:

Now i can connect to the GTR but cant download jack shite, so no contacts on the car it just fails and tells me to refer to the bluetooth manual.

What i have done since is replaced the phone with a new handset, guess what??? Same issue, so it looks like the bluetooth on the car that is causing the issue.

Is there anyway i can reset this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
60 Posts
My Bold works fine with my GTR.
I'd try removing the phonebook then removing the paired phone. After that you should be able to start again.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Blackberry

Hi is your car sat nav or not , if not like mine you cannot download the phone book :0( , if its sat nav you should be gogogogo ;0)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem with new software for Sony Ericsson C902 that had originally worked fine. Of course, they never replied so I will erase and start over again although that failed last time. Reminds me of Windows.:lamer:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Bold works fine with my GTR.
I'd try removing the phonebook then removing the paired phone. After that you should be able to start again.
i tried this, but no luck i have even replaced the device but still no luck

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi is your car sat nav or not , if not like mine you cannot download the phone book :0( , if its sat nav you should be gogogogo ;0)
car is non nav, but it worked fine the first time i paired the bold with the gtr and it downloaded all my contacts in one swoop.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it seem's like the bluetooth on the car is playing up as i have just replaced my handset today, this is driving me nut's as i have no idea who's calling me when driving

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont think the software version should make a differance as it originally transfered the contacts with no issues, even now the bold pairs with the gtr with no issues its just when transferring the contacts that it is failing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts