GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 of these, I was given through work.

Don't really have any need for them, as my car has sat nav built in, so are surplus to requirements.

I have only taken this out of the box to check all bits were included & switched it on once to ensure it worked, it has never been set up in a car, and is thus in essence, nearly brand new.

This is the blarb from the Blaupunkt website:

The TravelPilot Lucca is a quick to install and easy to use fully portable GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver 3.5" colour touch-sensitive display and interactive menu system allows quick and intuitive control of the system's functions Complete UK map plus Major Roads of Europe navigation data is pre-installed.

Detailed coverage of other European countries available as optional extra Route directions given by voice guidance, 2-D or 3-D map display and clear symbols on screen Powered by vehicle's battery or approx. 4 hours use on rechargeable battery

'Get You Home' function will direct you back to your parked car!

Versatile goose-neck mounting system included GPS navigation features

2D or 3D map representation with spoken route directions Audio announcement of street or road name / number Clear symbols indicate navigation directions

Map display will show city names & street names together with points of interest (Petrol Stations, McDonald's etc.) Ability to zoom into junctions and road intersections Address / house number / street name / road number destination entry Postcode / road intersection destination entry Point of Interest (name / category / place) destination entry

Route can be programmed to include intermediate destinations User can select from quickest / shortest / easiest routes and can choose to avoid motorways / toll roads etc.

Lucca will automatically store the last 30 destinations entered Up to 100 frequently used destinations can be stored for rapid retrieval

Spoken route directions available in 17 European languages

Ability to play navigation directions through compatible Blaupunkt car radio when used with optional accessory SmartMount car cradle

Built in rechargeable battery

Unit dimensions 96 x 27 x 130mm (approx.)

Demonstration mode 512MB internal flash RAM MMC or SD flash memory card reader (256MB - 2GB capacity)

3.5mm stereo headphone socket

Goose-neck flexible mounting arm

Mains charger (200 - 240V)

Cigarette charger / power cable (for 12V or 24V operation) Optional infra-red remote controller

Backup CD of map data included Quick install guide and owner's manual

3.5 inch TFT full colour touch-screen display with anti-reflection coating

Easy to use, intuitive programming menu system

And a picture of it all!

Price, £100 each, plus postage! proper bargin!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sent you a PM the other day mate...Am very interested.

·
Registered
135 Posts
FYI: I haven't had any response yet mate so don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the lack of response - I have been in Dubai for work.

Both however have been sold. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts