GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks can someone tell me where the live wire is usually hooked up to? as my unit seems to be switched on all the time (when engine is switched off) :runaway:

Graham

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Its this one by the way, its already installed but cant seem to get the guy to come back and fix it, got an auto electrician friend but he's not experienced with imports as all is in japanese :squintdan

Graham

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If you want to run your own ignition feed, pull the radio out and use the blue/yellow wire in the radio loom - thats a +12v feed but only on ignition.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah ok will try that, thanks for the swift replies much appreciated :thumbsup:

Graham

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers john brilliant website for info! :D but cant seem to find the instructions for my hks turbo timer type 1, been on a few websites but the diagram of the unit is different.

I'll see if i can find a image

Graham

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah been to that page, if you go to page 2 i think, the diagram is different to the unit shown on the picture, rang them up but they say they need to see my receipt of purchase and all other documents, it just seems to much hassle for what it is.

Thanks for another swift reply, this is where this wbsite really come into play when us owners really need help :thumbsup: to you buddy

Graham

1 - 12 of 12 Posts