GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my blitz bov doesnt seem to be working well it looks new and ive striped it down and rebuilt it and there is no prob with it ? its all working well inside but just not dumping ?? if i really hammer the car it will go off ok so i tryed to adjust it so it went off earlyer and all it did was the same noise and then droped off boost a little ?? the vac is running to a plactic bottle like thing on the front panel near the rad is that the best place for the vac ?

any help please

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
that small bottle you refer to is the charcoal canister and no that is the wrong place for the pipe, there will be very little vacumn there as the pipework is so small. best to move the bov pipe straight to the plenum somewhere, maybe were the boost gauge or fuel reg joins..bernie. p.s. you dont say what model you drive but if a gts-t maybe someone can advice better.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry yes i do have a gts its a r33 type m
the bov is on a hard pipe kit and is down the front corner of the car all others ive seen are up top near the rocker cover ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just been looking at it and trying to get my head round it and do they have dump valves on as standard ? if so i think mine is still on ? its higher than the blitz so will that be why the blitz sound crap ? coz its not getting any vac or pressure to dump ?
shall i take the standard one off and blank it ? :blahblah:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts