GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As one of the largest official Blitz Dealers in the UK, we will be happy to price match any dealers pricing.

Feel free to email or phone us for a quote :thumbs:

Turbo Timers

The BLITZ® FATT

Manual Timer- Allows the user to preset count down time.

Automatic Timer - The FATT DC III has the ability to calculate the count down time by the how the vehicle was driven. There are 5 different types
A-L - will start to calculate time automatically after 1800rpm. Low setting
A-S - will start to calculate time automatically after 1200rpm. Medium setting
A-H - will start to calculate time automatically after 900rpm. High setting
E-L - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 55 seconds per hour.

E-H -will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds130 seconds per hour.
Voltage Display - The FATT DC III has a built in voltage display. This allows the user to monitor the vehicle's charging system.
Temperature Display - The FATT DC III also has a built in air temperature display. This allows the user to monitor the cabin temperature.

Stop Watch and Lap Timer - This unique feature allows the user to use the stop watch function and also can record up to 5 lap times.

Adjustable Display - This turbo timer can also allow the user to adjust how the bar display moves. There are 4 different display types, one moves according to throttle and the others are programmed movements.

Adjustable Contrast - Allows the user to adjust the contrast setting.

The BLITZ® DTT

Manual Timer - Allows the user to preset count down time.

Automatic Timer - The Dual DC II has the ability to calculate the count down according to boost levels and the amount of time that the vehicle was driven. There are 5 different types;
A-L - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.2HKPA. Low setting
A-S - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.2HKPA while adding more time then in mode A-L. Medium setting

A-H - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.1HKPA. High setting

E-L - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 55 seconds per hour.

E-H - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds130 seconds per hour.
Boost Gauge - The DTT DC II has a built in digital boost gauge that reads up to 2.5hkpa (36.75psi)

Peak Hold - The Peak hold function records the highest boost that the vehicle has reached.

Boost Warning - This allows the user to preset the boost warning.

Stop Watch and Lap Timer - This unique feature allows the user to use the stop watch function and also can record up to 5 lap times.

Adjustable Contrast - Allows the user to adjust the contrast setting.

Boost Controllers

SBC i-D III

Boost Unit - Boost can be displayed in standard and metric measurements (PSI, bar, kPa, and kg/cm2)

Four Channels - Has 4 different programmable boost settings.

Boost Gauge - The SBC i-D can display boost in digital and graphical form.

Peak Hold - SBC i-D can record the highest boost achieved by the vehicle.

Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function that allows the operator to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of over boost. Warning is in both visual and audible.

Manual or Automatic boost setting - The SBC i-D allows the user the choose how the boost is set.
Manual - Sets boost in ratio, from 0-100. By using the manual setting, this allows the boost controller to give maximum boost response.
Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost amount.
Record and Replay- SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay any information up to 99 seconds. The SBC i-D can also record and replay information on the Power Meter i-D and Optional Data (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). Replay can be fast forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.

Display - The SBC i-D can display up to 6 different vehicle reading. Each reading can be display in both digital and graph form. SBC i-D has the option to display 5 other vehicle reading (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). With Power Meter i-D, the SBC i-D can display SPEED and POWER. With SBC Optional Harness, the SBC i-D can display 3 different electronic outputs from the ECU.
Boost - Digital and Graph Form
OPT1/SPEED - (Power Meter i-D required to display speed) ¡V Digital and Graphic form.
OPT2/POWER - (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.

DATA 1 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.

DATA 2 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.

DATA 3 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
DATA 1-3 Display- This boost controller has the ability to display any electronic output from the vehicle ECU (SBC Optional Harness required). It can display almost any voltage output from the computer (i.e.: TPS, temperature, pressure, A/F, injector pulse and etc.). DATA 1-3 readings can also be recorded and replayed.

Speed Map - This unique feature allows the SBC i-D to control boost according to the speed of the vehicle (Power Meter i-D required). Speed Map boost control can be set up from a 2 stage to a 4 stage control, which allows the user to set boost according to his driving style. Speed in transfer by infrared between the Power Meter i-D and SBC i-D.

SBC I Color

Multi Function & Full Color Display"

Blitz offers boost control function (SBC i-D) and power meter function (POWER METER i-D) in one body . This is New Blitz SBC i-Color.

*Outstanding visibility on 65,000 full color & full dot LCD screen, which will be MUST item for the latest high performance cars.

*Multi-angle function enables the LCD display to be switched to 3 different directions (right, left or stand up mode), so the unit can be installed on any places. (Each button function on the unit is also altered automatically to suit each direction of the unit.)

*Sequential twin solenoid valve unit offers super quick and accurate response for boost control.

*Unit has the function of BLITZ POWER METER i-D, so it can measure engine power & torque and show them on the color screen.

*The color monitor can show 12 kinds of data, which are BOOST, TACHO, SPEED, POWER, TEMPERATURE (water/oil), OIL PRESSURE, FUEL PRESSURE, AIR/FUEL ratio and External Voltage Input 1-3 (needs optional external voltage input harness). Maximum 6 kinds of data can be shown on the screen at the same time. (Please note that temperature sensors, pressure sensors, and A/F unit are optional items.)

*Data logger function enables POWER, TORQUE, BOOST, A/F readings to be shown as graphical display on the color screen.

Features:

Opening Screen: choice of either turbo charger/ super charger /air cleaner and exhaust as a wall paper.

Dual Digital Meter: choice of 2 digital read outs to be shown on screen.

Six Fold Digital Meter: peak readings and bar graphs of six read outs shown.

Boost Setup: boost can be set to either manual or automatic.

Response Setup (boost setup): in automatic mode the boost can be set to normal, mild or slow.

Speed Controlled Boost Map: a map which controls boost depending on the speed of the car.

RPM Controlled Boost Map: a map which controls boost depending on engine revs.

Needle Boost Meter: Carbon faced digital boost guage that shows boost upto 2.0hkpa.

Needle Speed Meter: white faced speedo showing upto 260kph.

Displayed Warning: 2 source of your choice can be displayed on screen.

Needle Power Meter: white faced meter showing horsepower upto 500ps.

Needle Temp Meter: black faced meter showing temps. possiblity of showing water and oil temp although an extra sensor may be needed.

Needle A/F Meter: blue faced meter showing A/F readings. sensor required.

Chasis Dinamo Torque Graph: torque readings shown on a graph. values can be in kg.m or N.m

Needle Pressure Guague: blue faced guage to show various pressure readings. sensor needed.

Chasis Dinamo Power Graph: a power graph shown ps vs rpm. 3 records can be saved into memory.

Air/Fuel Graph: helpful when when changing engine settings, also has memory of upto 3 records.

Racing Monitor

R VIT

The R-VIT (Racing Vehicle Information Technology) is a state of the art monitoring system that can read and display up to 20 different types of Real Timer information provided by the factory ECU. The R-VIT is a fully digital monitoring device with 5 different types of digital displaying capabilities (Needle Meter, Ellipse Meter, Bar Graph, Triple Monitor, and Six-fold Monitor). The R-VIT feature peak-hold recording, playback features, that can record and replay up to 99 seconds. Limits can be set in flash and audible warnings to notify the driver of different engine variables, thus reducing the chances of damaging the motor. (R-VIT is featured in a 1/2 Din size)

R-Vit and SBC i-D INFRARED connection: The R-VIT can communicate with the SBC i-D boost controller via INFRARED to operate the speed and tachometer, OPT 1/OPT 2 readings.

Induction Kits

SUS

The BLITZ® SUS Power air cleaners are made from top quality T-304 stainless steel. Totally unique, the entire filtration element is made from a fine stainless steel T-304 mesh (200 micron mesh and 150 micron crown). This mesh means the filter will never wear out, and have substantially less restriction than any other filter. Another feature is the super fine pattern of the mesh. This straightens the airflow and dramatically reduces aerodynamic ¡¥tumble¡¦ (restrictive turbulence). The BLITZ® air cleaners also have fine mesh at the top of the filter, further improving the airflow capabilities.
Unlike anything available in the market today, the BLITZ® SUS Power air cleaner is by far the best performing and best looking automotive air filter money can buy, which include all the necessary pipe, brackets, and adapters.

LM

The BLITZ® LM Intake System was design to reduce intake restriction and provide maximum filtration. The LM intake system was design to filter without any assistance of oil. (Oil can gradually disperse into the inlet tracks and coat walls of the air flow meter which can slowly reduce the performance of your vehicle.) The LM system was also design with a replaceable filter element. Unlike any other conventional one piece filter, the LM intake's filter element can be replaced at any time.

Cooling

Rad Caps

Blitz Radiator Caps are designed to withstand extreme heat conditions and engineered to hold more pressure than those of stock applications. Blitz Radiator Caps are constructed of full stainless steel and utilizes a urethane seal. Available in Blue and Red

Oil Cap

All Blitz Oil Filler Caps are machine crafted from forged “Billet Aluminum” and hand-polished. Designed to replace the factory oil cap, Blitz Oil Filler Caps are aesthetically appeasing and a perfect accessory for the engine bay.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts